Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
436 posts

Re: My honest thoughts

Oct 6, 2012
Characters don't make the game good, gameplay does. Which looks like All-Stars strong point. But the roster is very important. I'm still unsure of my purchase decision but I can honestly say SuperBot should still be recognized as a brave, hard working team, even with some of their disappointing decisions.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Oct 6, 2012
You see DBoi there are many people who only care about characters. I was in the chat for the EB expo and a lot them said they don't care gameplay all they wanted was an announcement for more characters. Kinda sad IMO.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 6, 2012
If that's true, that is very sad indeed. Yes, take the roster as a great indication of the game, but gameplay and delivery are probably two of the most important factors in any game, even moreso in a fighting game.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Exactly. But what decisions are you referring to? If you mean character wise, they weren't superbot's decisions (Sucker Punch wanting 2 Coles ect). Superbot is in the same boat as us, I'm sure they wanted the characters everyone is clamoring for, but simply couldn't get their hands on them, so they had to settle, much like we have to. Anyway if you decide to purchase it I hope to play you :smileyhappy:
PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (85 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 6, 2012
By decisions I meant going for Big Daddy and accepting Raiden and New Dante. I would have rather had them say no to the parties behind those characters and go for more relevant characters that word satisfy fans greatly (Wander, Resistance rep, etc.) It would show they truly want fans to be happy and won't accept just anything. In terms of Cole, he's a needed character so not much can be said except I'm disappointed with Sucker Punch, a team I hold dear to my gaming heart. Anyways, on the topic of playing you, if I get the game I found my first online match. Lol. Add me and kudos to you.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I feel you there, though I'm not as upset with Big Daddy, I feel his relevance has grown a lot since Bioshock's initial release (PS3 version getting exclusive content, an exclusive Bioshock game for vita, Big Daddy/Little Sister costumes for LBP, ect) So the Bioshock franchise has shown where it's allegiance lies. As for Raiden and New Dante, I think they did their job, ever since they were included in this I have gained interest in both MGS Rising and DMC and now I'm equally excited for their games as well as playing as them in PSASBR.
PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Also to everyone else, feel free to add me if you like, so we can throw down Nov 20th :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Maybe I'm just disenchanted but I'm starting to think superbot doesn't care about the fans...

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Why would you say that?
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
Why would you say that?

It seems like the only thing we asked for and actually got was the game its self.. 

They really seem to have gotten the bare necessities as far as characters go 

and then superbot hasn't been very good at giving us any info about the game other than "stay tuned.."

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (41 Views)
0 Likes