Oct 06 2012
By: AdamFire Splicer 62 posts

My honest thoughts

21 replies 316 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Theres a story I have that reflects this situation perfectly. It was Christmas about three years ago, it was a tough year for my family and my parents didn't have much, but they still managed to get me, my brother, and my sister some really amazing gifts. But my sister, didn't get the one big thing she wanted, and she threw a tantrum, genreally being a whiney little b-i-t-c-h. It made my parents so sad that they couldn't make her happy, while my brother and I were more than happy with what they got. I felt so bad for my parents that they had tried their best, and didn't deserve the way that my sister had acted. This reminds me of the majority of this community, a bunch of b-i-t-c-h-e-s who don't deserve anything at all, much less what they've gotten...

I've been coming to this forum ever since I heard about this game on almost a daily bases, hoping for news or updates, and almost everytime I visit I only see constant hate and things that make me shake my head in dissapiontment. Much like my sister I ashamed to be apart of the same family as the lot of you. I often have to ask myself why it is that I choose to be a video game lover, why I choose to be lumped into the same category as you all. The answer is simple because games mean more to me than just something I do in my free time. It's something I have a passion for, and despite my "family" being ungrateful I will continue to love video games and everything about them.

In closing I apologize to the few of you that I know are sensible (wobble, vinyl, dragon, to name a few) and when the game comes out I hope to see you all on the online battlefield.

PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Message 1 of 22 (316 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Re: My honest thoughts

Oct 6, 2012

yeah, people assume that fighting games are all about the characters and nothing more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 2 of 22 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 6, 2012
What about me I'm trying hard to convince these people and love the game the way it is Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 22 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Congrats. First time I gave kudos for the entire two months I've been here.

Message 4 of 22 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 6, 2012
^ We're the heroes this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now...scratch that, we're on call.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 22 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I really do like this frorum and I try and bring positivity to it..

but theres just too much hate it gets old after awhile..I know some of you aren't happy with some of the character selections but the game is still awesome regardless...
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 6 of 22 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

hence why i too am gratefull just by the fact that this game exist Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 7 of 22 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Honestly like I said in a previous thread its the new generation of gamning.

Me and my friends are big Smash fans and when the game came out we spend hours playing the game even though the game had 12 characters. Heck even if we go new gen Blazblue had 12 characters and its one of my favourite fighters.

tHey can't be please with anything
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 8 of 22 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Thanks everyone, yeah I really fear for future generations in terms of videogame fans. My brother (who is a freshman in college) tells me horror stories all the time of people at his school and how shallow they are in terms of what makes a game good, and the garbage they play on a regular basis.

PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Message 9 of 22 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I still can't get anyone to tell me how characters make a fighting game good, completly ignoring everything else. This game doesn't deserve the hate it gets over a few characters.
Message 10 of 22 (215 Views)
0 Likes