Fender Bender
4078 posts

Re: My first shirt for PSASBR

Aug 1, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Wow, really like it, its a shame they wouldnt be able to use it as a shirt idea :/ at least im pretty sure, but you may be able to.

I have limited knowledge on copy right laws, however I do believe I could print this out for myself, however I could not make a profit off of it. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 11 of 35 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

With the blank spot you should simply insert the PSN ID of the person purchasing it. If this is what you plan to do (sell it.) Just a simple suggestion. It would make good use of it and tie everything in together.

I'd give this an honest 6.5/10

Not a bad, however I don't know if ill be selling it due to possible copy right laws. Any suggestions on what I can improve. 

1. It's a tad to busy. You need a little more flow. But the concept is good.

2. Yes copyright laws would be infringed I believe even if it's just a silhouette. You'd have to be quite creative with working around this. However, truthfully, if all you are doing is selling this to a few people you don't have much to worry about. It's when you start making an impact that's when it becomes a problem.

Note: I need to look at it again so hold on.

Alright,

3. Use less colors, form a flow that'll attract the viewers attention. So have a starting point. Such as the PSN id suggestion, or cause something to be the centre point.

4. Once you do this, your idea is quite nice. You just need to work with how busy it is. I know what you are going for. I'm also a tad rusty, it's been quite some time since I've had to go over the basics of design. Thankfully my mind will be refreshed in due time aha. Anyways, I'd recommend perhaps a pattern that's consistent. Has a flow that connects. Perhaps something that has people look left - right - bottom left - bottom right - repeat. Or goes up and down.

5. The actual ideas can be endless.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 12 of 35 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Aug 1, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

NNoUU wrote:

If you did the silhouette's, you did a pretty good job on them!

Did you use a vector based program?

I have a very easy trick to turn a image into a silhouette 

Also this is not yet a vector image because I don't have illustrator on this computer 

Ah to bad, you could make it look a lot cleaner if you did I bet. Still looks great though

Message 13 of 35 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

With the blank spot you should simply insert the PSN ID of the person purchasing it. If this is what you plan to do (sell it.) Just a simple suggestion. It would make good use of it and tie everything in together.

Not a bad, however I don't know if ill be selling it due to possible copy right laws. Any suggestions on what I can improve. 

2. Yes copyright laws would be infringed I believe even if it's just a silhouette. You'd have to be quite creative with working around this. However, truthfully, if all you are doing is selling this to a few people you don't have much to worry about. It's when you start making an impact that's when it becomes a problem.

So your saying make the shapes more uniform? 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 14 of 35 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Aug 1, 2012

NNoUU wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

NNoUU wrote:

If you did the silhouette's, you did a pretty good job on them!

Did you use a vector based program?

I have a very easy trick to turn a image into a silhouette 

Also this is not yet a vector image because I don't have illustrator on this computer 

Ah to bad, you could make it look a lot cleaner if you did I bet. Still looks great though

Oh i will, trust me. Sweet Tooth is driving me nuts, just looking at him. 

remember this is a rough draft XD 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 15 of 35 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 1, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

So your saying make the shapes more uniform? 

Yep, I edited my intial post. But essentially a pattern and a starting point. Once you catch the viewers attention it's simply a matter of having them look long enough to see most if not all of the shirt. That's what gets people to say "I like that." Otherwise the only people who will take a chance to look at the entire concept have an interest prior, or have been told to.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 16 of 35 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: My first shirt/poster for PSASBR

Aug 1, 2012
That actually looks pretty sweet for a poster.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 17 of 35 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 1, 2012

This reminds me of Teen Titans lol
It looks great though!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 18 of 35 (91 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Make some of the darker backgrounds lighter, so the silhouettes stand out more.
Message 19 of 35 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 1, 2012

i love the shirt though, even if you can't sell them or anything, reminds me somewhat of the old i pod commercials ;p. Hope to see superbot selling t shirts soon for the game, i know id buy some Smiley Very Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 35 (84 Views)
0 Likes