Oct 20 2012
By: NXavier787 Wastelander 561 posts

My analysis of "The Arrival"

[ Edited ]
4 replies 192 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

Video: (Thanks to wesley 537 for showing me how.)

Now, the analysis:

"Dear Copernicus" letter

-Obviously referncing Captain Qwark

-In Ratchet and Clank writing

-Now, let's think a moment- Why would somebody who isn't in the R+C Universe be writing Qwark? The answer is simple: Something has connected them. For whatever reason, Qwark and the Desk Woman have been communicating. Qwark isn't very good for saving the universe, and Ratchet is in PSA, so there's something fishy here.

-This is the second time she's been visited, and she was expecting her visitor, so there was obviously communication there.

-Note how Drake was on-call, and is a renowned PlayStation hero. He'd be the first one to contact to find a missing person.

Possibilities:

1. Ratchet is missing, so Qwark has contacted her to gather a search party. The reason for this is that the people of the universe have begun to recognize that Qwark isn't that great, and are beginning to hate him.

2. After recieving the letter, she has returned Qwark's mail that nothing has turned up of Ratchet, and that the previous searchers have gone missing.

3. All the searchers end up getting trapped in the PSA crossover world.

I have to go now, but more later. Tell me what you think of it so far.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: My analysis of "The Arrival"

Oct 20, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Video: (Please god, just this once let me be correct on embedding...)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hkFC5JGOgqg?list=PLE2A4A347E96A308B&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While making the post, you click the 11th Icon which is after the Picture Icon. That makes it easier to put out a video.

But, good analysis. On point of how it'll continue, now time will tell on 10/23.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 2 of 5 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

NXavier787 wrote:

Video: (Please god, just this once let me be correct on embedding...)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hkFC5JGOgqg?list=PLE2A4A347E96A308B&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While making the post, you click the 11th Icon which is after the Picture Icon. That makes it easier to put out a video.

But, good analysis. On point of how it'll continue, now time will tell on 10/23.

Thanks Smiley Happy

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Didn't somebody already translate it to something along the lines of "You're not invited?" I'd think that they're contacting all the heroes of games for a meeting, and Qwark tried getting in to no avail. Personally, my current theory is that they're gathering everybody to shoot the Michael commercial, but it's actually a trap by [main villain].
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I actually thought it was a 'not invite' thing as well. Since Qwark is a joke character. If anything wouldn't she be contacting Clank? Isn't the guy hooked up to several computer databases?

Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes