I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Re: My Tier List

Dec 3, 2012
How is Dante's level 3 below average again? And his level 2 is a Phenominal super to counter other superS.
Message 11 of 17 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 3, 2012
The fact that you called Spike's lvl2 good and Dante's below average, when the latter's lvl2 is actually better than Spike's, is the first of many points I could bring up against this tier list. The fact that the number one player in the world last season was a Fat Princess main who has many good combos and juggles would then be the nail in the coffin. Feel free to fill in that middle space with pretty much every other complaint, everybody.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 17 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

It's way too early to try and estimate a tier list especially when you've only factored in probably FFA and not 1vs1 or 2vs2.

Sly is nowhere near top tier, he's mid tier at the most. His level 1 is amazing but he CAN'T block or dodge any attacks or supers himself so any wide range ones like Radecs will destroy him even if he's hiding. Plus in 1vs1 his invisibility is useless since the camera expands to his position and the player only has to focus on his outline so there's no way he can hide.

As a Fat Princess player you're comment about lack of air juggles is just wrong, Fat Princess can easily get 100+ meter on a single target, has an armored chargeable square attack able to absorb hits and causes a crumple for a free high meter combo, has some of the best air atacks in the game woth good range and capable of causing stun or knock downs to control air space and she has excelent approaches and combo's into her super meter thanks to her little knight.

Toro builds meter pretty fast and can adjust to fighting several opponents thanks to his multiple stances, his Akuma stance is great for getting in and controlling space thanks to mochi balls, Scoprion/Sub Zero ninja stance has some great approaches on the ground with good combo's and completely anti zoning in every way sonce his fish bone slice destroys Sackboys elecrtic trap and the teleport gets right behind them and lastly his Kazuya stance has some very very long combos. His only bad super really is his level 3. His level 1 is pretty good and his level 2 has a large AOE.

Sackboy always was Mid tier, his melee game is utter crap  and ALL his projectiles can be destroyed, clashed with or just plowed through by the likes of Kratos, Sir Daniel and Big Daddy.

Sir Daniel is a pretty good chaarcter and ones of the best for 1vs1 but his supers are not that great for FFA.

Message 13 of 17 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 5, 2012
This guy is trolling.

Debatable, but here are a few necessary switches

Ratchet: S (Grab can be thrown into lvl 1 super)
Drake: A he is not S tier material.
Spike and Parapa should switch

Toro D tier??? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. He is B tier minimum. I think he is A. If his lvl 1 had more range, he would be S tier. His lvl 1 hitbox is smaller than the animation.

ALSO his best stance is not the liu kang, its the "oni stance" (down o) since you clearly don't know all the characters move set, please don't ever make a tier list again

Message 14 of 17 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I wouldn't call drakes level 2 or 3 mediocre. His level 2 is all about timing, and I get 2-3 kills with it a lot. His level 3 is not bad at all in FFA I can net 5-6 kills that's pretty good, and 2v2 is usually 4 kills.
Message 15 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Smh at this D rank Toro. I've been doing rather well with him.
Message 16 of 17 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Message 17 of 17 (190 Views)
0 Likes