Highlighted
Oct 31 2012
By: Beaverx-xFeaver Monster Hunter 32 posts

My Thoughts on Spamming

4 replies 91 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Spamming is just something none of us can agree on in this community, but I wanted to express my personal views on it anyway. When I win a game online, I feel good knowing I performed to the best of my ability and had a bit of fun in there as well. I don't know what runs through spammer's heads when they win, but if that were me, I wouldn't feel very good knowing I made myself look like a complete **bleep**wad just because I wanted  so desperately to win . Not have fun, WIN!!!

Message 1 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: My Thoughts on Spamming

Oct 31, 2012

Not everyone takes a game seriously. Some probably don't even know they look like a **bleep**.

Message 2 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Well some people like spamming I guess, if they have fun that way then  we have to overcome them which is what we are doing seeing as there are a fair share of spammers now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 31, 2012

all spammable moves have downfalls, you just have to find them
remember pit in smash bros? noobs flock to him and his side B and his bow, as they are super spamable
but once you work out the weaknessess, spammable moves become less spammable

also remember that spamable moves rarely work in a 1v1, its only when its chaotic
in 1v1 radecs sniper will be almost useless

Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 31, 2012

The problem here is that you're projecting your personal idea of what is fun onto the people who do it. You cannot account for their personal tastes, so what might be lame to you, might be great to them. There's no right or wrong in this.

Message 5 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes