Nov 10 2012
By: GrimmBigBadWolf Lombax Warrior 100 posts

My Theory.. rivals.. story.. etc

7 replies 339 views Edited Nov 10, 2012
So after looking over what we know it became a bit clear to me the way the story mode will unfold and why.

The rivals are setup by polygon man.. he basically is a jealous evil jerk who knows to get them when they are at their weakest. He sets them up to battle.. and once one of the rivals is defeated he will jump in and try to take the remaining life out of the fallen rival. You will then have to save your rival.. and yourself.

Imagine evil cole saving fat princess or the other way around?

I hope for this.. wouldnt it be cool if by consuming your rival he also uses their worldly powers against you? Which brings up why there are many easter eggs and references. All that "content"

During the consumption of your rival they begin to turn into just polygons.. and polygon man becomes more and more detailed.

The Ending?
You become friends with your rival.. :-D

pap

Message 1 of 8 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: My Theory.. rivals.. story.. etc

Nov 10, 2012
Sweet Tooth...friends with Kratos? BWAHAHAHAHA! good theory, but it wouldnt make sense for evil characters
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 2 of 8 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Agree with mtjjrstcw1 sure id be cool to see lets jak and ratchet beat the hell outa eachother only to save one another but it just wouldnt make sense and sweet tooth saving somebody yah like thats going to happen haha.
Message 3 of 8 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 10, 2012
If your life depended on it.. you would.

pap

Message 4 of 8 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I believe the premise of this game is that this is all just an internal struggle digitally happening inside your PS3 (similar to Wreck it Ralph in the sense that it was all based in an arcade world) and somehow Polygon Man has taken over (or maybe has always ruled) the PlayStation Universe. The question is ..... Is Polygon Man forcing everyone to fight for whatever reason (like a tournament), or offering a prize to the individual who does blah blah blah first (like first one to reach a destination), or holding something precious from all the individuals (like a way to return home, or fat princess cake).
Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Sweet Tooth doesnt care if he dies...he just gets **bleep** when someone not worthy TRIES to kill him...If his life depended on it, well boys and girls...he wouldn't care, it would just give him more fuel to kill
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 6 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Kratos is not weak. explain that xD
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 7 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 10, 2012

What you've described isn't actually what a theory is, but I would like to see something like this.

Message 8 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Likes