Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: My Theory on the Final Boss (Other Theories Welcome).

Jul 20, 2012

wow calypso fits perfectly...
every one in allstars battle royale is in a dream calypso made...
>_>

i kind of rather not see calypso as the final boss but w.e.
polygon man would be awesome tho, even tho idk who he is xD he just looks legit 

Message 51 of 104 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 20, 2012
what about a giant sack boy?
Message 52 of 104 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I still like the idea of Polygon Man being angered by being forgotten, so he tries to defeat the PlayStation All-Stars in environments he synthesized, in order to prove that he is the real All-Star. Though wasn't there a text/tweet/something from Omar that said the Final Boss might not necessarily be evil? If that's the case, then maybe Polygon Man gathered everyone in order to stop something else... if trying to be remembered even counts as being evil.
Message 53 of 104 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Guys, it's obvious. The final boss is going to be the Xbox 360. It gathered the all-stars so it can destroy them all at once out of jealousy of Playstation having a greater and more diverse amount of exclusives.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 54 of 104 (205 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Kevin butler, They said the boss isn't from one IP in particular, but that fans of 'SONY' will be really pleased, with emphasis on SONY, soooo who else could it be?

Message 55 of 104 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 21, 2012
No, they said of PLAYSTATION, not Sony.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 56 of 104 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Dr. Nefarious is playstations most iconic villian. His motive is to rid all the heros and "squishies" ( low possibility )
Polygon Man to prove he's an all star
Calypso had the power to bring the twisted metal games together so maybe he's bringing these fights together.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 57 of 104 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Does anybody even read before they post? KEVIN BUTLER AND POLYGON MAN WERE EXCLUSIVE TO NORTH AMERICA. Omar said PlayStation fans would be pleased, not American PlayStation fans would be pleased. The only reason Polygon Man would be slightly more likely than Butler is because he's random enough to seem like a character solely created for the game (like Master Hand).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 58 of 104 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 21, 2012
I have high doubts it'll be someone who who is known worldwide. Just because Omar said PlayStation fans would know it, doesn't mean all PlayStation fans would know it. It's simply his opinion and he said this in EVO and Comic Con, USA events. He could make any character or reason fit into what he said. He might not have said American fans might be pleased, but he didn't say worldwide PlayStation fans would be pleased either. Guys, it's just wording, don't take it so literally.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 59 of 104 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jul 21, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Does anybody even read before they post? KEVIN BUTLER AND POLYGON MAN WERE EXCLUSIVE TO NORTH AMERICA. Omar said PlayStation fans would be pleased, not American PlayStation fans would be pleased. The only reason Polygon Man would be slightly more likely than Butler is because he's random enough to seem like a character solely created for the game (like Master Hand).

To be fair though, to find a character that is known by Playstation fans of ALL 3 Big Regions (North America, Europe, and Japan) could be very difficult. That would carve a big hole into my Calypso theory for one, as Twisted Metal has sold atrociously outside the United States. Honestly the only character I can think of off the top of my head who would be known by all 3 regions would be Sepiroth (and honestly I'd rather not have it be him as he's 3rd party, and he isn't as relevant as he used to be). P.S: Don't get me wrong Final Fantasy Fans! I like Sepiroth, I do, I'm not hatin' on FF, just saying that his motivations wouldn't really make sense as the major villain, what would his beef be with... Cole McGrath for example?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TidalOneka
Message 60 of 104 (158 Views)
0 Likes