Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: My Theory on the Final Boss (Other Theories Welcome).

Jul 19, 2012

tayothebest wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

i think its either crash ,butler,polygon man, ....... i like calypso but idk it dosnt rest well with me

butler said in his twitter  Fans: thanks for suggesting me as the final boss in PSAllStarsBattleRoyale. But research shows you like a game you can actually beat.
so he wont be the final boss

Oh Kevin... how you amuse us so. Just for that comment I want him to be a secret boss that, only after everything is unlocked, you get to challenge him.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 104 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 19, 2012

its probably going to be cortex, all these people coming together and cortex does build all the warp rooms for crash, it seems sensible to be, but if not cortex then the superbot robot might be pretty cool, a genrealized boss for all the characters

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Ok guys, get ready for my theory...."Michael" meaning we are the boss. I say this because we play the characters games so much, non stop, so maybe we played so much the universes caved into each other and merged, making for the ULTIMATE game (PASBR) and thats probably why we don't care, because this ULTIMATE game is so good, we don't wanna give it up, so we keep these characters together and make em fight, but they want order restored so they have to fight us to get it. Plus Superbot said its a boss playstation fans will enjoy and what do we enjoy more than ourselves, and Omar put emphasis on "playstation" so its most likely ps1, the 1st system our addiction started for these universes.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 104 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jul 19, 2012
I agree with Polygon Man. Since he was kinda the mascot, I figure he's the most suited. And his style seems to match the "hexagonal" background in a way. He could be unlocked as a character when you've completed the storyline for all characters, maybe.

As for motives, maybe he got mad when he was forgotten, and he wanted to prove that he was the real PlayStation All-Star, by gathering all of the supposed ones, and defeating them each, so he could finally be remembered.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 104 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 19, 2012
I was thinking Calypso. He had the power and resources to create the twisted metal game. He brought these characters to on world to fight.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 104 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 19, 2012

At EVO, Omar asked if it would be from any one PS IP and they said "It is something for the PLAYSTATION. The PLAYSTATION!"

Then at Comicon, they said it is not necessarily a bad guy that is bringing them together.

So I say either The Player, or The Playstation itself. But I'd prefer Butler.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 104 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

Jul 19, 2012
It has to be something awesome and that can be pertaining to all IPs, i.e. not associated with any of them. I hope it's Polygon Man, just to throw people off and bring more light to him.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 104 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 19, 2012

I hope its something more developed then poloygon man, Though I do not know who else to suggest.

But a scenario with calpyso would defintely be interesting but would he be considered a character everyone knows?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 104 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jul 19, 2012
It's must be melbu frahma possessing Zeus or something lol
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 104 (235 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I would probably guess Polygon man myself, but i'm still hoping it's Sephiroth :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 104 (219 Views)
0 Likes