Nov 12 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #4

2 replies 138 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Previous Threads...

My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good

My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #2

My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #3

Well... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have some good news, I pre-ordered online at game and used my fathers address and finally they have not cancelled my pre-order. Looks like my terrible experience has finally turned around. Really shocked that because I was using a different address than what my dad usually does caused them to cancel but atleast its all fixed and I can finally look forward without problems. Thanks to those of you that have read of seen these threads and strangely I wanna say thanks to GAME for replying to my email quickly because if they had not I don't think I would have gotten the pre order.

I can finally get my Nathan Drake cover and the Bonus Costumes XD can't wait till next Friday (Europe gets the game a couple days later)

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #4

Nov 12, 2012

You really had bad luck with getting this game it amazes me how difficult it can be to buy a product from a store.

This really shouldn't happen, atleast you will be getting your preorder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #4

Nov 12, 2012

I had a worse experience. I can only pre-order the digital PSN version if I want the costumes Smiley Sad

Oh well, I will get the UK disc when the price of the game drops.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes