Nov 08 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #2

[ Edited ]
10 replies 275 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

Some of you may remember a few days ago I did a 'my pre order experience' and now its gotten even worse. I decided I would pre-order online so I could get the pre-order costumes and the only place that is doing them is GAME UK. So I pre-order the Nathan Drake cover and it doesn't even let me do it. So I try 2 more times and finally my order goes through.

Im watching TV and just thinking about the game, I was quite excited I finally did it all. Later that day I go on the laptop and go in my emails and see that GAME cancelled my pre-order and I was really confused. They cancelled it exactly 2 hours after the order. I did this yesterday about 5pm.

This morning I tried to contact GAME and big surprise I cannot talk to a single person, they only have machines on the phone and they didn't know I was saying PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale but im Scottish so that's probably why XD so I quit trying the phone. Anyway, later that day I pre-ordered it again around 6pm. Same thing, I had tried and it didn't let my order go through it had the error message so after 2 more tries it finally happens and they did it again... My order has been cancelled.

I REALLY want these costumes because they are really nice but if I cannot pre-order it then what can I do? Amazon has the case but I don't like it honestly. I love steel books but this is one I really don't want but since im getting it day 1 I want a reward for it so I might just get it and try and get some money off it on eBay.

Thanks if you read this, I just wanted to get my anger out. I have contacted game via email so they better give me a response on the matter. I am meant to get a answer in 2 days so I will post it if you want. I really hope something comes out of it.

Message 1 of 11 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: My Pre-Order Experience... It isn't good #2

Nov 8, 2012
it's like the laws of the universe don't want you to pre order XD
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Hi again, helped you on the 1st one. Listen my British friend Smiley Happy GAME.co.uk don't have customer care over the phone, go to contact us on the website and click web chat... This will work on the mobile aswell and to be honest mate if you are scared your not going to get it before release because some times GAME has been known to take down the bonus due to limited numbers you can pre order the digital copy on UK PSN to get the costumes right up to 11.59pm a day before release
Message 3 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Nov 8, 2012
pre-order off PSN as Day 1 digital instead
you'll must likely get 10% off if you're a plus member

you get the costumes too, but no physical copy of course
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 4 of 11 (211 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I'm in the EXACT same case as you CoreyM

See: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Pre-Order-Costumes-From-GAME-co-...

And see my thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Help-Me-Pre-order-from-the-UK-Pl...

I spoke to GAME.Co.Uk to a support person in Live Chat. He told me the only way to get the game from GAME.co.uk WITH pre-order bonus is to use a UK credit card (with UK billing address) and also use a UK shipping address.

I just pre-ordered the game from PSN UK which gives you the costumes. So just get this.  Amazon does NOT offer the pre-order bonus, it just offers a crappy worthless steelbook .

A year from now when the disc price for PSABR drops I will get the physical disc game and still have pre-order  bonus because the bonus is linked to the PSN account and any UK/EU disc should work fine, till then play the digital copy... which is stupid but hey regionalism is where it is at and Sony and superbot are wonderful for making such stupid choices in giving pre-order bonus to exclusive sellers.

PS. I also contacted GAMe.co.uk by email and they gave the generic 2 day pleas wait reply. They won't ever reply to you. I hope game.co.uk goes bankrupt for not giving us PSABR fans the pre-order bonus.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 5 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Wow.....Jeusus does Europe hate Playstation AllStars?

Message 6 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 8, 2012

EGuinea wrote:

Wow.....Jeusus does Europe hate Playstation AllStars?

I dont see why when they are getting a lot of exclusives.  Cards... steelbook case... and included with that the costumes.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 7 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Nov 8, 2012
i live in uk and ive filled in everything correctly... they just keep cancelling my order
Message 8 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 8, 2012
My mate had this problem with halo 4 and it was because GAME.co.uk has had that many orders it crashed the system and they sent an email saying there going through early processing to make sure everyone got there order on the day.
Message 9 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 8, 2012

WELL AMERICA KICKS A$$

Message 10 of 11 (131 Views)
0 Likes