Nov 27 2012
By: XxNo0b_H8rxX Lombax Warrior 199 posts

My Personal Character Wish List

2 replies 86 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

So before I get started, some of these characters are very obscure. Some just won't happen. But it's my WISH-list, so here it goes.

Nathan Hale (he should be Emmett's rival)

Chell (I would like to see her as Kat's rival, because both defy basic physics, but it's probably not going to happen)

Crash Bandicoot

his rival

Spyro the Dragon

Wander

his rival

Patches the Hyena (Imagine Patches trying to trick Wander into looking into a hole for treasure)

Pyramid Head

his rival

Isaac Clark

Solid Snake (or Big Boss. Both work out fine)

his rival

Connor/Ezio

Ethan Mars

his rival

Kevin Butler (this combination would be too funny.) (Yes I know Sony sued the actor. They still own the character)

Rayman

his rival

Ty the Tazmanian Tiger

Ico

his rival

Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)

Laura Croft

her rival

John Marston

I couldn't find a rival that at least kind of made sense for these, but I would also like to see:

Joel (Last of Us)

IOTA (Tear Away)

Kutaro (Puppeteer)

Like I said, some of these are odd, some of these just won't happen, but some make so much sense, it works. If I made this game, with no copyright getting in the way, this, along with 99% of the current roster, would be my character list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 1 of 3 (86 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Re: My Personal Character Wish List

Nov 27, 2012

Would love to see Kevin Butler!  I hope they fiñd a way to continue with the character.   At least I have him on lbp if nothing else.

http://www.slowrecovery.com
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: My Personal Character Wish List

Nov 27, 2012

Yeah, it's a shame his character is lost just because the actor is. There is so much more you could do with him. Sony is missing out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes