Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
370 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 26, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Organization, yes TONS of modes...it has alot of cool and fun modes! you just expect WAY to much, which is selfish...You just want more and more...seriously dude, we got ALOT of content for this game yet you still expect more? wow

Arcade, Multiplayer and Practice modes aren't a TON. When you turn on the game, do you ever think "which of these many modes should I play?" No. It's always, should I play online or oflline multiplayer

 


Its a fighting game. I like the simple style this game has. Practice and tutorials which exist solely to prepare u to jump into the online fighting which is this game's focus. I LIKEIT. no complaints here. i dont need to break targets or hit a bag with a baseball bat. hitting AI or friends online with an amp is good enough for me.

Message 11 of 22 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 26, 2012

Monkee-King_ wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Organization, yes TONS of modes...it has alot of cool and fun modes! you just expect WAY to much, which is selfish...You just want more and more...seriously dude, we got ALOT of content for this game yet you still expect more? wow

Arcade, Multiplayer and Practice modes aren't a TON. When you turn on the game, do you ever think "which of these many modes should I play?" No. It's always, should I play online or oflline multiplayer

 


Its a fighting game. I like the simple style this game has. Practice and tutorials which exist solely to prepare u to jump into the online fighting which is this game's focus. I LIKEIT. no complaints here. i dont need to break targets or hit a bag with a baseball bat. hitting AI or friends online with an amp is good enough for me.


But the option for something out of the ordinary would have been nice.

 

Message 12 of 22 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 26, 2012
dude it has 1v1, 2v2, FFA, time, kill limit, stock, combat trails, general, character, combo trails, arcade, as well as options to customise game modes...plus if your creative you can set specific rules for a match yourself like "No Jump Brawl" or "Only Circle Moves Massacre"
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 22 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
dude it has 1v1, 2v2, FFA, time, kill limit, stock, combat trails, general, character, combo trails, arcade, as well as options to customise game modes...plus if your creative you can set specific rules for a match yourself like "No Jump Brawl" or "Only Circle Moves Massacre"

 That's nothing. Smash Bros Brawl has:

 

1v1

2v2

3v1

Stock Match

Time Match

Coin Match

FFA

Handicap

Special Brawl

Rotation

Tourney

Adventure (SSE)

Classic Arcade

Events

Co-Op Events

Target Smash

Home Run Contest

Training

 

Why couldn't SuperBot take inspiration from Smash where it counts???

 

Message 14 of 22 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012
This has 3v1, coop doesnt count as a mode, handicap isnt a mode, adventure sucked, no one really played coin, homerun and target were fun...for a short while, then got boring fast
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 15 of 22 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

so brawl has like 16 real used modes while this has about 12...it still has alot...but brawls modes, some weren't fun so it brings it down to about 13 (homerun and target fun for a short while, so i included them)...rotation is the same as just brawling but with more people (that people rarely ever used, so it brings it down to 12)...look 12 good modes...same amount PSAS has...plus you can come up with your own modes for both of these games, so it brings it up even more...stop comparing this game to SSB, it isn't SSB, so just stop with that...both are good games

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 16 of 22 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

You can't just start randomly deductiong modes from Brawl to make PSASBR more comparable to it. Brawl has them, so they DO count

Message 17 of 22 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012
what i was refering to was GOOD modes...and some of the 1s you suggested weren't even modes, or were basically the same thing as another mode (rotation is the same thing as brawl mode, you can just play with 5+ ppl, it does not count)
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 18 of 22 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
what i was refering to was GOOD modes...and some of the 1s you suggested weren't even modes, or were basically the same thing as another mode (rotation is the same thing as brawl mode, you can just play with 5+ ppl, it does not count)

Oh, so we're only counting Good modes? Then Arcade is out for All-Stars

 

Message 19 of 22 (32 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 27, 2012
i liked arcade...i mean it was never meant to be the same thing as adventure mode for SSBB, it was suppose to be more like the classic mode in SSBB, but with a story...I liked each characters story and thought they were pretty cool
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 20 of 22 (27 Views)
Reply
0 Likes