Nov 26 2012
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

My PSASBR Review

[ Edited ]
21 replies 206 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

This game has fully lived up to my expectations (AND MORE!) I found the story mode (while not ABSOLUTELY PERFECT) pretty cool since each characters cutscenes felt like that is how it would be like in each of their respective games, plus alot of em were pretty funny!. With tons of modes for you to get into and really learn the ins and outs of this game as well as be able to practice with your favourite characters (That are all very unique and balanced, those who say otherwise just need to practice more and develop strategies in order to combat a character dubbed "OP") and truly be able to use them effectively.

But the real fun is in the multiplayer! both online AND offline, it is super fun, deep and addictive and the more I play, the more I enjoy this game! There are MANY MANY moments within this game that get so intense and I'm like "**bleep**, you got me there, but I'm gonna get you next time!". The multiplayer is really amazing with each character having their own distinct playstyles to them which is truly spectacular (ESP in 2v2 where you can combine 2 characters playstyles and use it to your advantage to take out the competition).

But that's not all boys and girls (I'm REALLY loving Sweet Tooth in this game), as this game has ALOT of unlockables that will keep you busy for months and months to come! and this games customization features are really good as well! being able to customize my profile so that people recognize who they are dealing with online every time they see my profile card is just great! I absolutely love this game and can't wait to get the DLC that they will release for it! there is literally nothing that I DON'T like about this game! (sure it has its bugs here and there, but I know Superbot will fix them, plus they don't really bother me that much, so it doesn't hinder my experience at all).

YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THIS GAME!!!

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 22 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: My PSASBR Review

Nov 26, 2012
can you not put them all in one huge wall of text/paragraph?
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 22 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 26, 2012
^Got it
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 3 of 22 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 26, 2012
There I updated
Message 4 of 22 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012

thanks, easier to read now,

you are really enthusiastic about this game, glad to see some huge positivity,

what's your fav character? sweet tooth?

Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 22 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 26, 2012

LOL @ "tons of modes"

Message 6 of 22 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Ya! and yes I'm enthusiastic about this game (as I am with any other fun game)...I see it as if it is fun, then I can ignore things such as bugs, glitches, and lag (as long as it isn't game breaking), and if it has an ok amount of content to keep me playing, but even if it lacks content, I can ignore that as well if the gameplay makes up for it...In the end, it's the fun factor that matters most to me, and that alone makes a game a 7-8/10 for me, with other factors such as content, and things that are unique/creative and cool (characters, stages, weapons, etc) and balance (I don't care for this as much as the other factors, but it still is good to have), bringing it to 9-10, which is what PSAS has done, so I give it a 10.
Message 7 of 22 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Organization, yes TONS of modes...it has alot of cool and fun modes! you just expect WAY to much, which is selfish...You just want more and more...seriously dude, we got ALOT of content for this game yet you still expect more? wow
Message 8 of 22 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 26, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Organization, yes TONS of modes...it has alot of cool and fun modes! you just expect WAY to much, which is selfish...You just want more and more...seriously dude, we got ALOT of content for this game yet you still expect more? wow

Arcade, Multiplayer and Practice modes aren't a TON. When you turn on the game, do you ever think "which of these many modes should I play?" No. It's always, should I play online or oflline multiplayer

Message 9 of 22 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

i like this game because the competition is proving to be...

Nov 26, 2012

i like this game because the competition is proving to be much more competitive at times than the beta was. i dont use my best character(parappa) but thats not the point. I use Cole cuz i like the feel of throwing u **bleep** against the wall and its fun getting my butt kicked sometimes vs destroying game after game.

Message 10 of 22 (118 Views)
0 Likes