Nov 06 2012
By: ProdigyDouch Sackboy 357 posts

My PSASBR Final Build Impressions

9 replies 218 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Im mostly basing the comparisons of earlier builds, the final build of course is the best one, the characters feel much smoother as to their attacks and movement around the stage compared to earlier builds. The finishers reaction time is much faster, whenever i pulled a super in the beta i felt like there was a certain moment where it stoped then i used it. All of the game modes seem to be basic Smash Bros, as to as well some original aspects i havnt seen. I didnt get to play the story mode as the event was to test out the co op part of the game. All of the characters where fun to use and had a different play style to each, Jak and Daxter was my favorite , and some suprising favorites like Sackboys moveset match his humurous apperance amd were pretty awsome to use, others on my top list where Dante,Raiden,Spike, and Ratchet to say the least as they where the ones i tried out the most. If any questions regarding anything of the final build feel free to ask, Cant wait to play it again in 2 weeks,

Have a Nice Day

Message 1 of 10 (218 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: My PSASBR Final Build Impressions

Nov 6, 2012
I'm so jealous! Can't wait to play it

Message 2 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 6, 2012

How detailed could you go into the modes you saw? Despite people talking about the roster a lot, I think the game will largely live or die based on the modes available and the overall amount of things you can do in it. So any info on that would be great for me, thank you.

Message 3 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Nov 6, 2012

How was Nariko, iIve been looking forward to "getting my hands on her" like Omar said (This is an actual question) 

Message 4 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Nov 6, 2012

How did you play the final build?

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Sackboy
357 posts

Nov 6, 2012
The game will keep u playing even if only 20 characters , the modes will keep u playing and are fun in there own different way , nariko was good had a kratos feel mixed with raidens combos
Message 6 of 10 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I am a student and working on my game art bachelors and many ppl from the industry come to my college to give us future advice and also bring pieces of their games for us to try out like game testers before launch to get our thoughts about the game
Message 7 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 6, 2012

good review! only two more weeks!!

Message 8 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Did u get to check out all the different types game modes and if so was their many different types? Thanks
Message 9 of 10 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 6, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:
The game will keep u playing even if only 20 characters , the modes will keep u playing and are fun in there own different way , nariko was good had a kratos feel mixed with raidens combos

I was talking about specific modes you saw. Obviously you didn't see everything, I was curious which you saw and what they were.

Message 10 of 10 (102 Views)
0 Likes