Jun 13 2012
By: Getoutbichin Lombax Warrior 116 posts

My Ideas For Sora If He Makes It To The Game

[ Edited ]
13 replies 367 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Logo.png

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100918194260/soulcalibur/images/4/48/Sora.jpgSora

Ideas:

- Dual Wielding Keyblade's (Super Move Level 1)

- Magic Powers

- Limit Breakers (Super Move Level 2)

- Trinity

- With Drake From Uncharted He Can Make An Super Move, Drake Using An "AK-47" And Sora Using One Of His Limit Breakers That He Can Shoot Some Sparky Things Or Using His Magic Spell Of Fire.

- He Can Dodge Attacks.

- He Can Do Dodge Rolls While Running.

- He Can Provoke Enemies By Mocking Them.

- With Sly Cooper Or Solid Snake He Can Make An Super Move, Sly Or Snake Goes Invisible And Grabs An Enemy And Sora Slashes The Enemy With His Keyblade And Kills The Enemy.

- He Can Attack With His Magic Spell While He Still In Mid-Air.

Red: It Will Not Be In-Game

Green: It Will Be In-Game

Blue: Probably Will Be In-Game

More Stuff Will Be Added Soon Soo Stayed Tunned!

If You Want To Add Something In Tell Me!

Be Sure To Check My Other Ideas In This Link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Things-That-I-Would-Like-To-See-...

Message 13 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: My Ideas For Sora If He Makes It To The Game

Jun 12, 2012

Not bad but it could've be polished

Message 1 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jun 12, 2012

crazy_e_123 wrote:

Not bad but it could've be polished

Yeah, I Edited Something Now But I Hope Some Of This Stuff Gets In!

Message 2 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I don't mind Sora... never understood the games... got stuck at a part with the little mermaid.. confusing shit.... Anyways I would never play as him, I dont see him as strong..

But I don't know if they will add him, I'm not supporting him, but I dont want him.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 12, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

I don't mind Sora... never understood the games... got stuck at a part with the little mermaid.. confusing ****.... 

hahaha that's where i got stuck as a kid.  i played it a few weeks again and managed to get past it this time though haha.  anyways, i think sora is a great idea, not sure if theyd be able to use any disney supers though.  thatd cost a fortune

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jun 12, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

hahaha that's where i got stuck as a kid.  i played it a few weeks again and managed to get past it this time though haha.  anyways, i think sora is a great idea, not sure if theyd be able to use any disney supers though.  thatd cost a fortune

They Could Cause There's Disney Games On The PS3 An The Epic Mickey 2 Im Not Sure If It Will Be for The PS3 But Yeah It Would Cost Some Money...

Message 5 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 12, 2012

If they managed to get Big daddy im confident they can get anyone

Message 6 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Skins? :'D Okay I'm sorry, I shouldn't post the same idea in different threads xD
As for your ideas, well I don't think supers change depending on your team, actually there are no teams comfirmed yet and I'd doubt they'd make team specials. It's an awesome idea but if there were to be team specials they would have to make and animate hundred of possibilities with all of the characters and different mixes and matches.

Message 7 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 12, 2012

They have actually confirmed that you can do team matches (2 v 2, 1 v 3...) they have also confirmed that there will unfortunately be no team supers

Message 8 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 12, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

They have actually confirmed that you can do team matches (2 v 2, 1 v 3...) they have also confirmed that there will unfortunately be no team supers

Well like I said, lets say they have 20 characters. They would have to make 40 different specials for 2v2 and 60 more on 1v3. Thats 100 different specials to think of, make models for, and make animation for. That would take forever, and that's only 20 characters. I don't even think I did the math right, I think it would be a lot more.

Message 9 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes