Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Re: My Idea on how to stop AP Combos.

Feb 21, 2013
Sly can't counter while he is in the middle of a combo. If he could, it's not a true combo. He has to anticipate am attack. If you're talking about the spammable nature, don't attack him when you see him lean back like Fat Joe. Throw him or super him.
Message 11 of 29 (125 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Well this is just a rough idea, I am really tired of the KCs. Really irritating.

Message 12 of 29 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Lol Complaining about KC isn't enough for you. you need to complain about combos too.

You guys really keep finding problems that don't exist.

Message 13 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I only hate KCs, and for combos, usually people will spam the same combo over and over again. 

Message 14 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 21, 2013

loklyfatty30 wrote:

I only hate KCs, and for combos, usually people will spam the same combo over and over again. 

So? You still fell for it. People really shouldn't NEED to know more than 2 AP burst combos, because some characters don't even have that. For instance, Drake has some okay variety in combos, but really only one or two attacks to get into those combos. Since I hit you with my combo starter, I'm going to use the combo that I enjoy doing. It's how all other fighting games work too. Not to mention, if I hit you with, say, Emmett or Jak, I don't have a ton of combo options, so I'm just going to use the combos I have. If you're tired of seeing the same combo from someone, deal with it. They're not going to change, they don't need to change, and they shouldn't change.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 15 of 29 (95 Views)
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Okaay, I don't know why everyone is like yelling at me. This is just an idea, everyone is acting like this is in an upcoming patch, and why is everyone getting so stirred up over a flawed game. Seriously.

Message 16 of 29 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Feb 22, 2013
...doesn't heihachi correspond to those?
Message 17 of 29 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Feb 22, 2013

loklyfatty30 wrote:

Okaay, I don't know why everyone is like yelling at me. This is just an idea, everyone is acting like this is in an upcoming patch, and why is everyone getting so stirred up over a flawed game. Seriously.

I like the idea but I think it should cost a level 1

Message 18 of 29 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Thank you, see. This is how we should talk on the forums instead of yelling and arguing about KCs. I did not complain nothing about KCs, all i said was I dont like em. Im done. omg.

Message 19 of 29 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 22, 2013

loklyfatty30 wrote:

The game isnt flawed with ap combos and kc they were installed on purpose to give it more in depth competetive play. If you can't grasp the fact that its working as properly and you just suck at it continue with your delusions. Btw the ap drain system would put heihachi and sweet tooth into s tier considering they always have lvl 1 primed for use so they would technically be untouchable by supers or combos.

Message 20 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes