Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 16 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

My Dovahkiin request thread ;o

[ Edited ]
5 replies 104 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Exactly what it says, One "dream, but possible" character i want in this game is none other than The Elder Scroll's "Dragonborn". :smileyhappy:  By Azura By Azura By Azura!

Hailing from Bethesda's latest installment, "Skyrim", Dragonborn is the title given to the main character that you create in the beginning. In a way, no Dragonborn is the same in appearance, but i have an idea to fix this, which i will state later. Now, some may say he isnt an all star at all, that the Elder Scrolls was on 360 before PS3. well, yes.. but so was Bioshock :smileywink:. Dragonborn is a widely known, more than Big Daddy (and i love Bioshock, so shush!) honestly. I personally consider Dragonborn to be an "All-Star" of this generation in gaming. Maybe not PS exclusive, but still.. an All Star :smileyhappy: 

To cut to the chase, heres what i was thinking as for his moveset, appearance, rival and such!

Name : Dragonborn. or, if they wanted to be more true to the lore of TES, "Dovahkiin"

Default Costume:

247327_10150191376951404_131368351403_7044299_7227723_n.jpg

The well known appearence of "Dragonborn" is a combination of heavy and light armor, The iron set and Hide set. This work work fine as a Default :smileyvery-happy:

Move set

Now, In The Elder Scrolls a character can specilize in multiple weapons and magic, so its entirely possible to have the character use weapons, AND magic!

Square attacks - Melee attacks. Consists of basic, close quarter attacks from axes, swords, and perhaps default square could be a bow attack. :smileyvery-happy:

Triangle attacks - Magic attacks. Im thinking.. Ice Spike, Sparks, Flame Cloak,  Flame Rune

Circle attacks - I was thinking about shout attacks, honestly.

One could be Ice form, freezing an enemy for a second or so.

Whirlwind sprint which could have a long start up, like a second, but then shoots across the screen. id say.. well a good distance. maybe 1.5x the length of a dodge roll? it would be a move you had to commit to, and couldnt really be used offensively except to "confuse" your opponents.

Elemental Fury, about a second start up, but increases your damage for a certain amount of time

Disarm, only in this case, a very small radius around you will stun enemies for a certain amount of time.

Unrelenting Force, a good pushback. basically the range of Sweet Tooths shotgun, and throw opponents back. maybe perhaps if you charge it up for a secondor two it wil extend to the range of a dodge roll?

Supers -

LVL 1 A Forward power attack with a Two-Handed weapon

LVL 2 The master destruction spell, Lightning Storm :smileyhappy: shoots a horizontal beam of lightening for a second or two, or if they wanted a different style, the Master level fire or frost spell, doing an AOE around the Dragonborn :smileyvery-happy:

LVL 3 Dragonborn calls Odahviin, and He flies around and the ai attacks opponents Kuma style :smileyhappy:

This should be more detailed, but im dead tired after a long shift at work today, so im half asleep :\ let me know your opinions on the inclusion of Dovahkiin, or if you disagree state that to! i want arguements for both sides :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Re: Official Dovahkiin Request Thread

Nov 16, 2012
I'll respect your opinion even though I don't want him in the game can you explain why
Message 2 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Still no DLCs on PS3. So no join.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 3 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Nov 16, 2012
He's not a Playstation Allstar...

But i gotta say, level 3 FUS RO DAH would be pretty great
Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Nov 16, 2012

i will disagrea with his inclusion just on the bassis that he isnt a "charecter" by definition and is a "avatar" who the players put thier own personality onto so cant realy be done justice in this type of game

Message 5 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Dovakhin would be amazing in this game bu. I don't see it happening.  Also I doubt his level three would be fus ro dah that would be either his one or his two

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 6 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes