Nov 16 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

My Dovahkiin request thread ;o

[ Edited ]
5 replies 112 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Exactly what it says, One "dream, but possible" character i want in this game is none other than The Elder Scroll's "Dragonborn". Smiley Happy  By Azura By Azura By Azura!

Hailing from Bethesda's latest installment, "Skyrim", Dragonborn is the title given to the main character that you create in the beginning. In a way, no Dragonborn is the same in appearance, but i have an idea to fix this, which i will state later. Now, some may say he isnt an all star at all, that the Elder Scrolls was on 360 before PS3. well, yes.. but so was Bioshock Smiley Wink. Dragonborn is a widely known, more than Big Daddy (and i love Bioshock, so shush!) honestly. I personally consider Dragonborn to be an "All-Star" of this generation in gaming. Maybe not PS exclusive, but still.. an All Star Smiley Happy 

To cut to the chase, heres what i was thinking as for his moveset, appearance, rival and such!

Name : Dragonborn. or, if they wanted to be more true to the lore of TES, "Dovahkiin"

Default Costume:

247327_10150191376951404_131368351403_7044299_7227723_n.jpg

The well known appearence of "Dragonborn" is a combination of heavy and light armor, The iron set and Hide set. This work work fine as a Default Smiley Very Happy

Move set

Now, In The Elder Scrolls a character can specilize in multiple weapons and magic, so its entirely possible to have the character use weapons, AND magic!

Square attacks - Melee attacks. Consists of basic, close quarter attacks from axes, swords, and perhaps default square could be a bow attack. Smiley Very Happy

Triangle attacks - Magic attacks. Im thinking.. Ice Spike, Sparks, Flame Cloak,  Flame Rune

Circle attacks - I was thinking about shout attacks, honestly.

One could be Ice form, freezing an enemy for a second or so.

Whirlwind sprint which could have a long start up, like a second, but then shoots across the screen. id say.. well a good distance. maybe 1.5x the length of a dodge roll? it would be a move you had to commit to, and couldnt really be used offensively except to "confuse" your opponents.

Elemental Fury, about a second start up, but increases your damage for a certain amount of time

Disarm, only in this case, a very small radius around you will stun enemies for a certain amount of time.

Unrelenting Force, a good pushback. basically the range of Sweet Tooths shotgun, and throw opponents back. maybe perhaps if you charge it up for a secondor two it wil extend to the range of a dodge roll?

Supers -

LVL 1 A Forward power attack with a Two-Handed weapon

LVL 2 The master destruction spell, Lightning Storm Smiley Happy shoots a horizontal beam of lightening for a second or two, or if they wanted a different style, the Master level fire or frost spell, doing an AOE around the Dragonborn Smiley Very Happy

LVL 3 Dragonborn calls Odahviin, and He flies around and the ai attacks opponents Kuma style Smiley Happy

This should be more detailed, but im dead tired after a long shift at work today, so im half asleep :\ let me know your opinions on the inclusion of Dovahkiin, or if you disagree state that to! i want arguements for both sides Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Re: Official Dovahkiin Request Thread

Nov 16, 2012
I'll respect your opinion even though I don't want him in the game can you explain why
Message 2 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Still no DLCs on PS3. So no join.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 3 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Nov 16, 2012
He's not a Playstation Allstar...

But i gotta say, level 3 FUS RO DAH would be pretty great
Message 4 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Nov 16, 2012

i will disagrea with his inclusion just on the bassis that he isnt a "charecter" by definition and is a "avatar" who the players put thier own personality onto so cant realy be done justice in this type of game

Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Dovakhin would be amazing in this game bu. I don't see it happening.  Also I doubt his level three would be fus ro dah that would be either his one or his two

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes