Oct 09 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

My DLC Theory

7 replies 162 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

Since the Levels are mushups, i think that DLC will come in packs for maybe 5 - 10 dollars
The packs would include 2 characters and a level which is a mashup of the two characters worlds
I also think that perhaps Activision made a deal for an "Activision DLC pack" which includes crash and spyro and a level, which can be bought at a discounted price WITH the game (maybe 5 dollars)
the pack on its own would cost more, however it would be released at the same time as the game

Message 1 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Re: My DLC Theory

Oct 9, 2012

I'd be down for that. It would be awesome as you could get some really amazing packs. And a Crash/Spyro stage would scream awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 2 of 8 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Conner and Kat + Stage Mashup = Epic

Assassin getting ready to kill his target, pounces from behind for his kill and suddenly the gravity shifts causing everything and everyone including the Assassin to float in the air including platforms that can be accessed by us previously shifting the dynamic completely.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 9, 2012
thats not how it works D:<

id rather the stage mashups be fitting though. say if they release..Pyramid head and Leon Kennedy, there might be another game that the stages would crossover with better.
Message 4 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Oct 9, 2012

as i have said before and especially since you brought up pyramid head. i have been saying it would be great for a level mash up betwee silent hill and parasite eve, and this could potentially include pyramid head and Aya Brea as playable characters. for the level though i picture the big white marble room from parasite eve and while you fight you start to see the room turn silent hill-ish

#ClownTroops
Message 5 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Oct 9, 2012
kat + amaratsu =awesome mash up
Message 6 of 8 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I sincerely doubt they'd include Parasite Eve at all in this game... let alone Silent Hill.

Better chances of seeing MasterChief fighting Metroid
Message 7 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012
now nick thats just rude, I would like to say yeah sounds good but really day 1 DLC I would have more rrspect if it was a few weeks or a month after release to show that they at least got the full game done before working on DLC
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 8 (59 Views)
0 Likes