Oct 19 2012
By: kenan456 I Only Post Everything 1035 posts

My Characters Reviews/Thoughts/Tips

4 replies 121 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

Kratos: hes a great starter character, supers are mega easy to use and his combos are long range and short range though he is not the strongest you just have to be good. a good character that i can counter him with is FP

Parappa: hes quick and and has great combos, it is possible to get more kills with Lv.2 super but Lv.3 gives you a solid 3 kills. he is great againts Radec (when in metropillas and radecs are all the way to the right in the begging build as much as ap as possible) his Lv. 1 can also get 3 kills but more chances of it getting blocked. his weakness would probaly be Kratos

Radec: he is good for mega kills, his Lv.1 can get 3 kills to but chances are only 1 or none, while 2 in metropillas near end can go through and kill 3, and 3 can get 1-6 maybe 7. a great plan is to just throw bombs and then just fight and before they hit you back they blow up, you could also stay from a distance and shoot but if you go againts sly cooper your in bad luck.

Sly Cooper: he is fast a great combo, has alot of special things like invisible and freezes people but wait theres more his Lv.1 is probaly one of the baddest but Lv.2 can get 1-5 and 3 1-7. he can be used mostly as close and tricky fighter not great for long distance but he can use a dash technique. his weakness would have to be parrappa hes one of the few that can go faster

Fat Princess: She's a unique character supers are awesome probaly one of the best exspecialy Lv.3 you could gain ap by just doing a body slam over and over or satnding next to a fight and then use a little guy out of no where. her combos are okay but can do the job. lv. 2 is kinda just like parappa but bigger and slower. her weakness would probaly be even with all the others if you know how to use her if not everyones your weakness

Sweet Tooth: he is a mix of Kratos and Radec to me he has gun moves and combos like kratos but a little slower. the chain saw move i a great way to build ap. his level one has a high chance of hitting which makes since because only 1 possible kill. level two i have gotten 3 out of pure luck. while 3 i can get up to 7 and since his ap builds up quick with his awesome combos. his weakness would be Radec

this all is what i do and i win almost all the time Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: My Characters Reviews/Thoughts/Tips

Oct 19, 2012
This is kind of hard to read could you space it out a bit?

Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 19, 2012

kenan456 wrote:

Kratos: hes a great starter character, supers are mega easy to use and his combos are long range and short range though he is not the strongest you just have to be good. a good character that i can counter him with is FP

Parappa: hes quick and and has great combos, it is possible to get more kills with Lv.2 super but Lv.3 gives you a solid 3 kills. he is great againts Radec (when in metropillas and radecs are all the way to the right in the begging build as much as ap as possible) his Lv. 1 can also get 3 kills but more chances of it getting blocked. his weakness would probaly be Kratos

Radec: he is good for mega kills, his Lv.1 can get 3 kills to but chances are only 1 or none, while 2 in metropillas near end can go through and kill 3, and 3 can get 1-6 maybe 7. a great plan is to just throw bombs and then just fight and before they hit you back they blow up, you could also stay from a distance and shoot but if you go againts sly cooper your in bad luck.

Sly Cooper: he is fast a great combo, has alot of special things like invisible and freezes people but wait theres more his Lv.1 is probaly one of the baddest but Lv.2 can get 1-5 and 3 1-7. he can be used mostly as close and tricky fighter not great for long distance but he can use a dash technique. his weakness would have to be parrappa hes one of the few that can go faster

Fat Princess: She's a unique character supers are awesome probaly one of the best exspecialy Lv.3 you could gain ap by just doing a body slam over and over or satnding next to a fight and then use a little guy out of no where. her combos are okay but can do the job. lv. 2 is kinda just like parappa but bigger and slower. her weakness would probaly be even with all the others if you know how to use her if not everyones your weakness

Sweet Tooth: he is a mix of Kratos and Radec to me he has gun moves and combos like kratos but a little slower. the chain saw move i a great way to build ap. his level one has a high chance of hitting which makes since because only 1 possible kill. level two i have gotten 3 out of pure luck. while 3 i can get up to 7 and since his ap builds up quick with his awesome combos. his weakness would be Radec

this all is what i do and i win almost all the time Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5 (89 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I stopped taking this serious when u said slys lvl 1 was worst
Message 4 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts