Survivor
2383 posts

Re: My 25 character roster list:

Jul 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Actually, Thirty, Big Boss is Snake's biological father in a way. Big Boss was made infertile by a nuclear bomb testing over [area I forget]. He cloned himself before he died and that became Snake. Or something like that. Big Boss was the Snake from the Vietnam era and before, and Snake was the Snake after that. I think Snake kills him at some point. I've never gotten into the series, but it's something like that.

Edit:  Beat me to it!

actually its a bit more complicated than that but explaining it would take way too long and would have a lot of spoilers

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 41 of 50 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Actually, Thirty, Big Boss is Snake's biological father in a way. Big Boss was made infertile by a nuclear bomb testing over [area I forget]. He cloned himself before he died and that became Snake. Or something like that. Big Boss was the Snake from the Vietnam era and before, and Snake was the Snake after that. I think Snake kills him at some point. I've never gotten into the series, but it's something like that.

WOW! That's mind-boggling! Thank you for the explanation!! Smiley Very Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 42 of 50 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

actually its a bit more complicated than that but explaining it would take way too long and would have a lot of spoilers

xP That's alright though!! I don't need to know it all! Haha! 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 43 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Dante(DMC) Lightning(Final Fantasy) Solid Snake or Big Boss(MGS) Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko(Killzone) Nathan Hale(Resistance) Chimera(Resiatance) Altair or Connor(Assassin's Creed) That's all I can think of right now
Message 44 of 50 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
lol, wheres Ezio. We need our AC fans.

characters i dont like on the list would be gex, earthworm, chimera, goku, ratchet (even if ratchet is a perfect addition)

1) Assassin's Creed had never really been very fun to me. I'd never cared for it. Also, I already noticed one famous UbiSoft character in my list. And also, personally, when I think of Assassin's Creed, I think of Xbox 360.

2) I gotcha! :] I respect your opinion! Out of those you listed, I think Earthworm jim would be the least-likely. I think Gex would be fantastic though as he was a classic for the PS1 Smiley Happy

uhhhhhhhhhhhh why do you think of the Xbox 360 when you think Assasins Creed?

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 45 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

characters i dont like on the list would be gex, earthworm, chimera, goku, ratchet (even if ratchet is a perfect addition)

1) Assassin's Creed had never really been very fun to me. I'd never cared for it. Also, I already noticed one famous UbiSoft character in my list. And also, personally, when I think of Assassin's Creed, I think of Xbox 360.

2) I gotcha! :] I respect your opinion! Out of those you listed, I think Earthworm jim would be the least-likely. I think Gex would be fantastic though as he was a classic for the PS1 Smiley Happy

No idea! It's just what I think of haha! 
I guess maybe because most of my friends had/has those games for the 360. None of my friends own it on their ps3s

Message 46 of 50 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

No idea! It's just what I think of haha! 
I guess maybe because most of my friends had/has those games for the 360. None of my friends own it on their ps3s

Well that's weird. That's one of the third party games that I generally associate more with the ps3.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 47 of 50 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Jul 27, 2012

I just want a swordsman or 2. 

Dart

Fayt Leingod( Star Ocean ps2)

Cloud

Sora

Jack Russel(Radiata Stories)

Message 48 of 50 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jul 27, 2012
I might be a little late but I was thinking the same thing yesterday my 13 looks like this... Note: characters from selftitled games are *ed
Ratchet and Clank*
Sackboy (Little Big Planet)
Sir Daniel (Midevil Ressurection)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
Wander (Shadow of the Collosus)
Nathan Hale (Resistance)
Tonba*
Spike (Ape Escape)
Flynn (Sorcery)
Big Boss (Metal Gear)
Crash Bandicoot*