Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: My 25 character roster list:

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I actually know about Earthworm Jim and I don't blame you for putting him in since you're a fan. Smiley Wink

I think Croc or Ty the Tasmanian Tiger would've been a better fit, but that's just me! I still like Earthworm Jim though.

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy I'm glad somebody ele knows about him! ^^ I feel old when I talk about him Smiley Tongue I'm almost 21.

And that's true! i should had put them in instead! Smiley Tongue 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 50 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

I understand that you want Goku in this game, and so do alot of other people. I've previously said that there are characters that alot of people want, and that even though I don't want them in, I know alot of people do, so if they get in and other people are happy because of it, good. But I just think that there are people who deserve that slot more, and a character that could take the slot that Goku would take up would make alot more people happy than Goku would.

I completely understand! Smiley Happy And I completely respect your decision! I agree!

Thank you for being kind about the subject, and respecting my rules about not acting immature. Your reply was very well-written and very mature, unlike Xamoel. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Thanks =) I try to be open minded and put myself into the other person's shoes, think what they're thinking. There is always(Usually) a really valid reason for some of these characters, but some work better than others.

You'er very welcome! Smiley Happy I really do like when others can think outsde themselves! It's a great trait and whos maturity! It's too bad many don't know how that's done :[
And exactly! Also, i'd noticed that some reasons make sense to certain people, while they make no sense to others. They can be opinion-based! :] Glad to have ya on the board, friend! 

Haha thanks, I'm glad to be on this board! I love this forum!

Message 22 of 50 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 27, 2012

If I may, I'm going to italicize my issues with your character list, and bold slight changes.  I'll add in my replacements under those italicized with bold, as well as add my reasoning for them

-Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

-Goku (Dragon Ball Z) Although I'm a fan of DBZ, I don't think Goku's too deserving.  He'd almsot have to be Saiyan Saga Goku, because having a character that can easily fly wouldn't work too well (Spyro hovering in his fighting stance doesn't really count).  I'd have a character like Dart in this spot, mainly because of the promising moveset.

-Gex (Gex) I never really got into Gex, and from what I've seen he was reviewed as a mediocre series, so I wouldn't personally want him; I'd understand if he got in, though.  I only have a 24 character roster, so I'm going to say nobody takes this spot on my list.

-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) The one developer's hostile response towards her inclusion in PSAS made it seem like she's not getting in.  I want her in, so I'll say her replacement should be Lara Croft.

-Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)

-Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

-Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon)

-Kat (Gravity Rush)

-Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid) It shuts up Nintendo fanboys, since they don't know that BB IS Snake, essentially, and it also allows for a more melee-based moveset

-Daedalus controlling Chimera (Resistance) Negimafan's idea really made me like the idea.  I was never really against a Resistance rep, but I didn't think we'd get one.  However, imgaining Daedalus with the ability to send out certain types of Chimera would be very unique and pretty fun to play.

-Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim) I never thought of Earthworm Jim, but it could work.

-Rayman (Rayman)

-Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank)

Those are my comments.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 23 of 50 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
yes i actually like your list, ik ill be playing 15 characters from those 25 guys... but if they added what i have at the end of all my post (signature is it?) then the game would be perfect for me, again i don't like ratchet but i just put it there for a lot of fans liking him, and a good rivalry with jak.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 24 of 50 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
yeah i remember the goku topic, one guy answered: " we can't just put any character into the game only cause ppl wanted, we need the PLAYSTATION ALL STARS" then he said adding goku its like adding gecko from geico.

LOL! I mean, well technically, his most famous games are from PlayStation, so he could be considered a PlayStation all star! When I think 'Dragonball games', PlayStation comes to mind! 
If you really think about it, taking away the fact that he's from a show, not a game, and just viewing him as a 'character', he would make more sense than Big Daddy's inclusion, to most Smiley Tongue 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 25 of 50 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

i think goku is one of the 2 non video game originating character (the other being luffy) both of them would offer quite the unique experience to play as

but i think your list needs a couple more first partys like spike (ape escape)  and dart (legend of dragoon) other than that good list

I like your ideas! Smiley Happy And I completely agree, 100%!

Message 26 of 50 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
i actually think resistance 3 characters won't be in, since chimera its just a creature/enemie.
Message 27 of 50 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
yeah but big daddy is awesome - Omar Kendall
thats the reason i want Ezio too, in 2011 E3 conference, ubisoft bioshock was so close to PS, and this year was AC3 being too close with PS.
Message 28 of 50 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

My wishlist consists of variety in terms of fight styles and characters. I am against anymore shooter guys, so I wont put them in:

Crash
Spyro
The Wanderer
Monica from Dark Cloud 2
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Kat
Cloud
Snake

For DLC:

Villains Pack:

Dr. Nefarious, Sephiroth, Assassin from Demon's Souls

Third Party Pack:

The Rock... because Smackdown games = PS2.
Ameterasu (Okami)
Rayman

Cult Favorites Pack:

Daniel Fortesque
King of the Cosmos
Viewtiful Joe

Spike

Dart

Message 29 of 50 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

i think goku is one of the 2 non video game originating character (the other being luffy) both of them would offer quite the unique experience to play as

but i think your list needs a couple more first partys like spike (ape escape)  and dart (legend of dragoon) other than that good list

I like your ideas! Smiley Happy And I completely agree, 100%!

thanks i always try to be respectful when i state my opinions (unless im having a bad day which is rare)

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 30 of 50 (48 Views)
0 Likes