Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: My 25 character roster list:

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

I understand that you want Goku in this game, and so do alot of other people. I've previously said that there are characters that alot of people want, and that even though I don't want them in, I know alot of people do, so if they get in and other people are happy because of it, good. But I just think that there are people who deserve that slot more, and a character that could take the slot that Goku would take up would make alot more people happy than Goku would.

I completely understand! :smileyhappy: And I completely respect your decision! I agree!

Thank you for being kind about the subject, and respecting my rules about not acting immature. Your reply was very well-written and very mature, unlike Xamoel. Thank you :smileyhappy: 

Thanks =) I try to be open minded and put myself into the other person's shoes, think what they're thinking. There is always(Usually) a really valid reason for some of these characters, but some work better than others.

Message 11 of 50 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Alright, you've been talking about wanting to put Goku on this game a for a pretty long while, and I really have to commend that kind of devotion. And don't get me wrong, I think Goku is possibly the greatest hero to come out of any manga or anime. I still own one of those Super Saiyan Goku figures given out at Burger King; I even own the orange box-sets up to the end of the Cell Games and have several of the movies on blu-ray. But honestly...

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 12 of 50 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 27, 2012
I actually know about Earthworm Jim and I don't blame you for putting him in since you're a fan. :smileywink:

I think Croc or Ty the Tasmanian Tiger would've been a better fit, but that's just me! I still like Earthworm Jim though.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 50 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
yes, i actually caring for the characters that were a hit and they still a hit.

Should think he is from xbox, i also hate his games, but i like him as characters, is my most wanted for psasbr.

I gotcha! :]
And I like how you think! Honestly, if he makes the cut, he probably would make a fantastic character for the game, even though I dislike Assassin's Creed :]
Just like how I'd think Goku would!

If you think about it, most of the people who whine about certain characters are completely biased and think the character or the game/show he/she's from his stupid, hence they're immaturity about them, calling them out.
I do like it when people give sophisticated reasons as to why they don't want a specific character in ^^ 
I mean, just because they don't want a character in, doesn't mean that other's don't want them in as well. I'd think the roster has to have some characters that some hate, because we can't all have the same preferences, eh? :]

Like many people love Goku, yet others hate his guts and just hold grudges against the character because they believe the show is a 'stupid show', ya know? I mean, the roster has to make everyone happy, it can't go for just one person's satisfaction, eh?

Thanks for your reply! :]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 50 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Negimafan wrote:

Alright, you've been talking about wanting to put Goku on this game a for a pretty long while, and I really have to commend that kind of devotion. And don't get me wrong, I think Goku is possibly the greatest hero to come out of any manga or anime. I still own one of those Super Saiyan Goku figures given out at Burger King; I even own the orange box-sets up to the end of the Cell Games and have several of the movies on blu-ray. But honestly...

I actually have one of the old Burger King DBZ toys too actually!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 15 of 50 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Jul 27, 2012
yeah i remember the goku topic, one guy answered: " we can't just put any character into the game only cause ppl wanted, we need the PLAYSTATION ALL STARS" then he said adding goku its like adding gecko from geico.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 16 of 50 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 27, 2012

i think goku is one of the 2 non video game originating character (the other being luffy) both of them would offer quite the unique experience to play as

but i think your list needs a couple more first partys like spike (ape escape)  and dart (legend of dragoon) other than that good list

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 17 of 50 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

I understand that you want Goku in this game, and so do alot of other people. I've previously said that there are characters that alot of people want, and that even though I don't want them in, I know alot of people do, so if they get in and other people are happy because of it, good. But I just think that there are people who deserve that slot more, and a character that could take the slot that Goku would take up would make alot more people happy than Goku would.

I completely understand! :smileyhappy: And I completely respect your decision! I agree!

Thank you for being kind about the subject, and respecting my rules about not acting immature. Your reply was very well-written and very mature, unlike Xamoel. Thank you :smileyhappy: 

Thanks =) I try to be open minded and put myself into the other person's shoes, think what they're thinking. There is always(Usually) a really valid reason for some of these characters, but some work better than others.

You'er very welcome! :smileyhappy: I really do like when others can think outsde themselves! It's a great trait and whos maturity! It's too bad many don't know how that's done :[
And exactly! Also, i'd noticed that some reasons make sense to certain people, while they make no sense to others. They can be opinion-based! :] Glad to have ya on the board, friend! 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 50 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Negimafan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it! :smileytongue:
And I completely respect your decision, friend! I see your reasoning as well! ^^ 

Message 19 of 50 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

I actually have one of the old Burger King DBZ toys too actually!

OMG I think I have one too! Are those the ones that look metallic-ish lmao I don't know how to explain it.

Message 20 of 50 (39 Views)
0 Likes