Jul 27 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

My 25 character roster list:

49 replies 208 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Note: I don't care if you don't like my ideas, please don't comment things like "NO! Just no. He doesn't fit in this game." or, "He shouldn't be in this game!! Period!!!!!" Etc. We all have our own opinions, and I'd rather not hear whining about my fake roster, as it would only start arguments. Thanks. (I would like to hear your opinions also. But if they're against a character, don't be an immature brat about it, as stated above. Say something sophisticated, like, "I understand you think he'd make a find addition to the roster, however, I don't think he'd be very good for these reasons...")
I will be fitting the pattern that'd already been shown, one character from an idividual thing.

Announced: [12]

-Kratos (God of War)

-PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa the Rapper)

-Fat Princess (Fat Princess)

-Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)

-Radec (Killzone)

-Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)

-Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

-Big Daddy (Bioshock)

-Toro Inoue (PlayStation Mascot)

-Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)

-Cole MacGrath (InFAMOUS)

-Jak and Daxter (Jak and Daxter)

My new character's list: [13]
-Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

-Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

-Gex (Gex)

-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

-Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)

-Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

-Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon)

-Kat (Gravity Rush)

-Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

-Chimera (Resistance)

-Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

-Rayman (Rayman)

-Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet and Clank)

Notes:

-I put Goku as 'from Dragon Ball Z' because I don't want the child-teen one from Dragon Ball, nor do I want the GT one, as that is considered technically 'not part of the series'. 

-I put Lara Croft in the roster, despite Nathan's addition, because I believe she is much better than Drake, as she was the original Drake.

-I'd never played Gravity Rush, however it seems neat, but I put her in because the leaked picture shown practically resembles her. Alo, she would make a great character for this roster, and would provide very interesting finishing moves

-I'm surprised no one had mentioned Earthworm Jim - It was originally released on the Sega Genesis, leading up to a slightly revamped version on the Ninendo later on. Despite the game's lack of PlayStation releases, I feel as if his inclusion would up his popularity, and help Sega.

-Rayman was originally on Sega Saturn, along with PlayStation, and some consoles that are little-known today. I think since PlayStation was where his first game was most popular, he should be included in the mix.

-Ratchet is pretty much announced. (By that I mean, very-WELL rumored)

Again:

I don't care if you don't like my ideas, please don't comment things like "NO! Just no. He doesn't fit in this game." or, "He shouldn't be in this game!! Period!!!!!" Etc. We all have our own opinions, and I'd rather not hear whining about my fake roster, as it would only start arguments. Thanks. (I would like to hear your opinions also. But if they're against a character, don't be an immature brat about it, as stated in the quotations above. Say something sophisticated, like, "I understand you think he'd make a find addition to the roster, however, I don't think he'd be very good for these reasons... I respect your opinion, Thirty3Three.")  Be mature about it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 50 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

Re: My 25 character roster list:

Jul 27, 2012
lol, wheres Ezio. We need our AC fans.

characters i dont like on the list would be gex, earthworm, chimera, goku, ratchet (even if ratchet is a perfect addition)
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 2 of 50 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 27, 2012

GOKU?

ok, i leave this forum..

Message 3 of 50 (180 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

I understand that you want Goku in this game, and so do alot of other people. I've previously said that there are characters that alot of people want, and that even though I don't want them in, I know alot of people do, so if they get in and other people are happy because of it, good. But I just think that there are people who deserve that slot more, and a character that could take the slot that Goku would take up would make alot more people happy than Goku would.

Message 4 of 50 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
lol, wheres Ezio. We need our AC fans.

characters i dont like on the list would be gex, earthworm, chimera, goku, ratchet (even if ratchet is a perfect addition)

1) Assassin's Creed had never really been very fun to me. I'd never cared for it. Also, I already noticed one famous UbiSoft character in my list. And also, personally, when I think of Assassin's Creed, I think of Xbox 360.

2) I gotcha! :] I respect your opinion! Out of those you listed, I think Earthworm jim would be the least-likely. I think Gex would be fantastic though as he was a classic for the PS1 Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

GOKU?

ok, i leave this forum..

GET OUT. NOW.

(Read my rules, I posted it TWICE. Ugh. People like you<<<)

Message 6 of 50 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Alright, it looks like I'll be the only one to not nitpick about Goku here.

Pretty solid list! I'd actually want to play as all of those characters! I think Earthworm Jim seems a bit awkward to be there, but I wouldn't mind that much.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 50 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

I understand that you want Goku in this game, and so do alot of other people. I've previously said that there are characters that alot of people want, and that even though I don't want them in, I know alot of people do, so if they get in and other people are happy because of it, good. But I just think that there are people who deserve that slot more, and a character that could take the slot that Goku would take up would make alot more people happy than Goku would.

I completely understand! Smiley Happy And I completely respect your decision! I agree!

Thank you for being kind about the subject, and respecting my rules about not acting immature. Your reply was very well-written and very mature, unlike Xamoel. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 50 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

Jul 27, 2012
yes, i actually caring for the characters that were a hit and they still a hit.

Should think he is from xbox, i also hate his games, but i like him as characters, is my most wanted for psasbr.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 9 of 50 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
Alright, it looks like I'll be the only one to not nitpick about Goku here.

Pretty solid list! I'd actually want to play as all of those characters! I think Earthworm Jim seems a bit awkward to be there, but I wouldn't mind that much.

Thanks Count! :] And hahahaha! Cool beans dude! 

And thanks so much man! Smiley Very Happy I just put Jim due to the fact that he was on the PSX. He's not very-well known anymore, but I think re-building a character's fame would be a lovely idea! That's why I put him! ^^ 

I feel as if I should had put Croc in his place, now that i think about it Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 50 (148 Views)
0 Likes