Highlighted
Aug 04 2012
By: X_Ridge_X First Son 1 posts

Multiple characters from same game

19 replies 317 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

While the PlayStation has AMAZING exlusives, there are not all that many. This is my opinion, but i think there should be multiple characters from one line of games. For example, since sly will be there can Murray be a character as well?

Message 1 of 20 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Re: Multiple characters from same game

Aug 4, 2012

I like it how it is. Multiple characters would seem to wierd.

Message 2 of 20 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Aug 4, 2012

With only limited roster space i feel that should be saved for later sequel. 

iBillcosby likes your mom
Message 3 of 20 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I am thinking there are enough exclusives to make a pretty good roster without this, but I wouldn't mind if there was two sly characters or any popular exclusive.

Message 4 of 20 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I think there's more than enough PS series and third-parties available to bring inn a roster of over 20. Personally, for this installment, I would like only single IP reps to get as many series as possible in, especially since we only have over twenty characters. In the sequel where the roster will be bigger, THEN we could implement supporting characters, IMO.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 5 of 20 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 4, 2012

X_Ridge_X wrote:

This is my opinion, but i think there should be multiple characters from one line of games. For example, since sly will be there can Murray be a character as well?

Why did the example include a character that is a Level 1 Special for Sly Cooper? Even if it was an example, I thought there were better examples like from "Twisted Metal", another character can join is Mr. Grimm due to being in every TM.

However, I agree if it was for a sequel. Spread it out for one per franchise and actual third parties (only Big Daddy so far), and then go for another rep for the same series. Then again, InFamous does have 2 reps but that has a good reason because they' are both main characters decided by you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 6 of 20 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Aug 4, 2012

i really think they should have more characters from each game just look and ssb they got mario,peach,bowser,luigi,drmario all from basically the same game

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power
Message 7 of 20 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Well I think we're gonna get Snake and Raiden from MGS. Raiden due to the leak and Snake due to Eric Ladin's tweet. Snake can't be Raiden's minion because Sam was on the list, so I believe he's a playable character.

Message 8 of 20 (205 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Well yah i mean we can get raiden and snake
Message 9 of 20 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Aug 5, 2012

M-train_6be4st wrote:

i really think they should have more characters from each game just look and ssb they got mario,peach,bowser,luigi,drmario all from basically the same game

The Mario characters take up about a fourth of Brawl's roster, so it really should not be too overdone

Message 10 of 20 (134 Views)
0 Likes