Dec 20 2012
By: BrianMX34 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

Multi-kill with Level 1 trial....

5 replies 261 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

is by far the stupidiest trial in the game!!! It's EXTREMELY biased towards certain characters like Raiden, Kratos, FP, Toro, and other characters with horizontally oriented level 1's because all of them only require opponents to be loosely clumped together in the same area. For other characters it is completely based on luck because the opponents run around randomly and may not clump together in the way that you need them too.

For example, I'm using Radec and his level 1 requires opponents to be very close together, like practically on top of each other because the explosion radius on his level 1 is deceptively small. Problem is, the map is killzone/ape escape which is fairly large and if the opponents decide to stay spread out or constantly knock back each other then you can't get a multi-kill because they're not together. Now with proper set up then you can get multi-kills with radec's level 1 BUT this brings us to the second problem, the time limit. 1:30 is not enough time for some characters PERIOD. If I try to set up a multi-kill then I run out of time and if I don't set up then I don't get multi-kills. Even with unlimited level1, for characters like radec who have very small radiuses for their level 1, it basically comes down to luck of whether or not the computer will clump together enough, frequently enough.

Now this does not apply to all characters but for those that it does apply, it's unreasonable difficult. I ask anyone here to go try this trial with Radec if they already haven't and judge it for yourselves.

Message 1 of 6 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
457 posts

Re: Multi-kill with Level 1 trial....

Dec 20, 2012

If i can do it with Sir Daniel Fortesque's Lv1 then you shant not complain about petty things such as that

Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Dec 20, 2012

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

If i can do it with Sir Daniel Fortesque's Lv1 then you shant not complain about petty things such as that

Sir Dan's is easy, just up square into it or wait till they're in the air, his also has a decent hit box. I did Sir Dan's on my first try on All-star, not a big deal.

Message 3 of 6 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Dec 20, 2012
But radecs level 2 goes straight (-:
Message 4 of 6 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Dec 20, 2012

TrueGodOfWar23 wrote:
But radecs level 2 goes straight (-:

It has to be his level one, that's the point of the trial lol

Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I have heard that Radec's is by far the hardest. I rarely get doubles with Radec's and have gotten triples three times. Good luck, is all I can say.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 6 of 6 (220 Views)