Highlighted
Oct 22 2012
By: Malcowright Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Mr Grimm's Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Moveset (He is DLC)

[ Edited ]
6 replies 371 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

I love me some Twisted Metal..so personally i would love to see another charcter from the Twisted Metal and Mr Grimm would be the best choice:

Bio:Mr. Grimm is a character in the Twisted Metal Series, he is theGrim Reaper and incidentally his bike is also named Mr. Grimm. Following the original Twisted Metal Tournament, Mr. Grimm became the Grim Reaper in 2005 and Calypso has been the only one able to elude him. Also, it seems Calypso made some sort of "deal" with him.

Attacks:

Weak:

Square - Punch of Darkness

Up Square - Dark Uppercut

Left/Right Square - Darkness Charge

Down Square - Darkness Slam

Strong:

Triangle: Death Spawn (A small skull that   is fast and smacks into his enemies with a explosion)

Up Triangle: Pumpkin Blast  ( Fires two pumpkins in the air that  that explode)

Left/Right Triangle: Dredd Cannon ( Grimm shoots a fiery cannon ball that sets fire to an opponent)

Down Triangle: Pumpkin Throw (Rolls a pumpkin on the ground and the pumpkin exlodes)

Firce:

Triangle: Screming Soul (Launches a huge  flaming skull.IIt is very slow  and it only fires straight but is very powerful)

Up Triangle: Grim Telepoort (Teleports Upwards great if you want to see his Down Circle attack)

Down Triangle:  Exploading Sycthe (When in the air.Grimm throws a syche on the ground.It exloades and causes a huge knokback..very much like Radec's Sniper Move)

Left/Right Circle:  Sycthe of Darkness (A Standred projectile.It is quite fast can be uses used to space you away from his Oppent because Grimm is a ranged charcter)

Supers:

Level 1: Soul Sucker (Mr Grimm grabs the enemy and sucks their soul out..it has the same range as Sweeth Tooth's grab)

Level 2: Mr Grimm Bike (Mr Grimm gets on his trusty bike.Works very much like Fat Princess's level 2 and lasts the same amount of time)

Level 3:  Grim Reaper (Mr Grimm transforms into the Grim Reaper..all of his moves have increased in power and Mr Grimm now has the power to fly,very much like Light Jak)

His apperence is from the Twisted Metal 2012 Game:

images.jpg

When he uses his Level 3..he looks like this:

mr-grimm_528x297.jpg

He has a alternate Costume..that is his apperence from the the 4th Twisted Metal Game

Tm4captaingrimm.jpg

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Mr Grimm's Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Moveset (He is DLC)

Oct 22, 2012
I like Twisted Metal as well, and nice moveset list, but lets keep it to one character per franchise, before moving on to adding more from one game.
People would be too upset about not getting Dart, Lightning or other weird suggestions before another guy from an already represented franchise.
Message 2 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Sorry to burst your bubble but in Twisted Metal 2012, he isnt actually the grim reaper. He's just an ordinary bloke who's dad died. The real grim reaper mr grimm is from the twisted metal 1, 2 and head on games

Please Respond
Message 3 of 7 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I know..that's why i gave him a Level 3 where he turns into the Grim Reaper..

Message 4 of 7 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 22, 2012

cj5293 wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble but in Twisted Metal 2012, he isnt actually the grim reaper. He's just an ordinary bloke who's dad died. The real grim reaper mr grimm is from the twisted metal 1, 2 and head on games

I wish they kept that too, because when I saw him i was extremely disappointed

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 7 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Gotta admit though, dem last words:

BRING IT!!!
Message 6 of 7 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Personally i don't mind  his Twisted Metal 2012 Design..

Message 7 of 7 (203 Views)
0 Likes