Dec 04 2012
By: Fat_Slapper I Only Post Everything 1025 posts

Mr. Bubbles

4 replies 133 views Edited Dec 4, 2012
So I've gone back to playing as Big D and I've gotten to the point where I can usually hold my own pretty well. He has plenty of ways to juggle people and he can gain ap at a tremendous rate, but a hard to use character..

That stub of an arm square attacks are puny, but he gains some armor so I'm okay with that. His drill is solid and the main way to get Your ap. his element attacks though... His fireball gives a solid amount of ap and even more since its relatively easy to combo into, cool. His electric plasmid is good, low ap but has its uses. His tornando... Meh, 20 ap, somewhat weird angle and hitbox, okay I guess I can work with it a little. His freeze though? Pretty much useless. And 10 ap. Has anyone managed to find some use for this move?
Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Mr. Bubbles

Dec 4, 2012
the ice trap is better utilized in 2v2
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 4, 2012

What I hate about freeze is that it disappears so quickly or as soon as you're hit.

I always set a freeze trap while in the air.

Message 3 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Yeah I'll freeze the ground prior to an attack but they never seem to freeze, just attack through it.

I should try it In the air more but it's not like bubbles has the best hops Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I've seen some Big Daddy players drop an Ice Puddle while in the air and then throw the opponent into it to freeze them then start a combo. It's pretty effective for meter building :L
Message 5 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes