Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Re: Most shameful thing you've done

Dec 12, 2012
Win a match as sackboy lol Jk beating a newcomer that was really horrible of me :/
Message 21 of 30 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I use Kratos and Raiden and spam Kratos for the most part. Raiden I can combo decently. Oh and sometimes during matches where I believe I have no hope of winning, I sit in the corner and T-bag until everybody in the match starts to T-bag. I get everybody to start derping around then kill them when their guard is down :smileytongue: It works on almost any random. Sometimes I let them kill me, etc. Usually I get messages from them saying "good game" or LOL or something that shows they enjoyed our little phun T-bag fest.

Message 22 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Spamming as Sackboy (before patch)

Message 23 of 30 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 12, 2012
That one night when... oh this is in the game?? damnit
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 24 of 30 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I stole evil cole's lvl 2 kill with radec's lvl 2 was funny he must have been mad.

Message 25 of 30 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Playing as raiden and for some reason my super lvl 2 super stayed activated.... lets just say I didnt lose that match.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 26 of 30 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Curb stomping a low tier raiden as heihachi. I just dont like raiden. I should have taken it a little bit easier on him though haha.

my other favorite is pulling a massive comeback win, but using Dr.Nefarious's stage hazard to win. It was like a 10 minute long match. I dodged sly's level 1 5-6 time, and then I got the win thanks to a bubble. It wasnt the most satisfying win out there haha.

Message 27 of 30 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Dec 12, 2012

In the last 10 seconds of a match, I got a Jak who didn't get any kills the entire match with my Level 1 as PaRappa JUST as he activated his Level 3.

Message 28 of 30 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I've used Sir Dan's Level 1 setup (with Up+Square) a few times and have felt bad about it. But usually it's after someone does a setup on me first (for example, Evil Cole's charged punch to his Level 1).
Message 29 of 30 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I love trolling in this game. Or any other game now that I think about it. It's so amusing to me to get hate mail from people who can't take a joke.

All 2v2 matches:

-Threw Ice Missile item and hit both opponents while they were standing. Instead of level 1 killing them both while they were defenseless, I ran up to them and teabagged and then let my partner kill them.

-Alden's Tower: Kept using Drake's tranquilizer gun to constantly stop a Big Daddy from jumping.

-Partner and I both played as Ratchet in unranked matches. Both of us kept spamming his air down-triangle. Sooo many lulz. Especially on Dojo.

-Sandover Village - Stock: Both of us as Ratchet again. After killing off one opponent and leaving the last one with one life, we kept grabbing him and jumping off into the water. Afterwards, we'd do everything in our power to get the fish to eat him, only to grab him in his stunned state and repeat the process.

Trollololololol

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 30 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes