Dec 07 2012
By: Xx_AngeLoNe_xX Wastelander 764 posts

Most disappointing character for you?

4 replies 155 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Which charcter disappointed you most, as in you thought you would like him/her but don't?

Mine is probably Jak... I really want to like him, as I love Jak and Daxter as a franchise, but I just cant find good combos with him. But runner up may be Raiden. He's too simple for me, and now I flat out hate him. I like characters that require skill, or something. Not a character that I can just tap square with and win...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Most disappointing character for you?

Dec 7, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

Which charcter disappointed you most, as in you thought you would like him/her but don't?

Mine is probably Jak... I really want to like him, as I love Jak and Daxter as a franchise, but I just cant find good combos with him. But runner up may be Raiden. He's too simple for me, and now I flat out hate him. I like characters that require skill, or something. Not a character that I can just tap square with and win...

I'm not I'm not dissapointed by him, but I just wish that I got how Ratchet worked.  He has a very specific range and set of tools, but I can't seem to figure him out to make him effective.  This is mostly due to my own inability, but I just wish that I got him.  Hilarious that you mention Jak, as I mostly play as Jak. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Raiden, kratos, and sly because it takes very little skill to master them....I wanted to main raiden so badly too...but now my main is... ((Sir Danny))...he's absolutely amazingly awesome!
Message 3 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I'm a little dissapointed with Big Daddy. He is so slow that he really is an easy target for the faster combo heavy characters.

I'm not sure why Superbot felt the need to have the whole Heavy, Medium, and Light trifecta of charcters that most fighting games have. I mean it works in other games because they usually have a life bar or they can be killed by way of ring out. Heavy characters shine at ring outs.

However, since you can only defeat your opponent by way of supers I don't see the point? Who cares if that heavy guy can send you flying across the map? It matters not unless he can land his super. Basically speed beats all in this game.

Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Im disapointed with spike, the littel **bleep** is a lot slower than he looks. He sucks in all modes.

Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)