i dont use the run in gun that much only to link togather my sqaure combo

Message 11 of 33 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Most annoying type of opponent?

Mar 24, 2013

You_My_B_ITCH wrote:
Players who judge people right off the back by the character they're using. Those players are usually noobs anyways.

If i'm doing that while playing FFA online, 75% of the time i'm right Smiley Tongue

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 12 of 33 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 24, 2013

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
I would say the type of opponent who makes you think they're good at combining at first... until you realize that they keep getting you into the same combo over and over. Kratos and FP players are the worst in this regard.

Hah, you got caught in a FP combo, you should see it coming from a mile away espexially after the patch. (the combo is one of her only good tools aside from minions). Also Don't most other characters have almost the same regard in comboing th same?

Sly's teleport -> up+square, Drakes Run and run combos, Nariko's chain combo, Toro's Divekick combos, Heihachi forward+square combos, Raidens Air dash combso and KCs. Kratos has a TON of potential with his other moves, but his square combos are just too easy and safe. Oh yeah, almost forgot about Kat and her Gravity Pull combos.

Personally most annoying types of opponents:

- The Squatter ("Teabag" is only teabaging when there's a body, also it's the coward's taunt)

- The Ragequitter

- The Spammer (Where all they do is 1 or 2 moves ONLY, though most beatable, it's still annoying)

- The Bullies (2v1 clear disadvantage where both try to KC you... usually also paired as Squatters)

- The Coward (Just stalling and running away, Toros and Slys can be the worst of these due to airborne glitches... mainly Sly though for now)

- The Grave Kicker (Get a message from some spammer or OP character user tell you "u sukk" after THEY win)

- The Lagger (I know this can't be helped on the most part, but when you're getting killed out of nowhere, or you cancelled a super and they're just standing and they STILL kill you, that's annoying (Mainly Raidens and Ratches pull this off))

Those are a few of my annoyances in-game on this game.

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 13 of 33 (212 Views)
Sackboy
426 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

-Ratchets who spam the sniper

-Slys that just keep spamming the teleport

-Teabaggers

-Kratos

-Kat players who think they're cool, using an extention of the combo that was shown on the trailer

-People who only go for me

-Hatemail senders

-Coles who spam up circle

-Isaacs who camp in the corner

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 14 of 33 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Anyone who ragequits because they lost to a Low Tier character.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 33 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I hate people who grab and make fun of Sackboy

Message 16 of 33 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Any spammer who rages over the mic calling you a spammer when you do the same combo twice LOL nothing kills me more when some EC just throwing bombs and running yells "SPAMMER" over the mic after I actually combo him twice or more times and kill him. These guys usually sound like they are either chicks or pre-puberty Beiber fans.

EDIT: 

WTH is with all the hating on tea bagging, first off its not that at all because you cannot see any body, second its mostly just for the lolz, and 3rd it actually means nothing in real life or in the game. You actually get mad when someone "tea bags" after killing you? come on guys are you 12 years old? I think its hilarious when people dance on my grave, sh*t they killed me not like I can deny they did it so who the f*ck cares?

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 17 of 33 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Mar 24, 2013

GameLink7 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
I would say the type of opponent who makes you think they're good at combining at first... until you realize that they keep getting you into the same combo over and over. Kratos and FP players are the worst in this regard.

Hah, you got caught in a FP combo, you should see it coming from a mile away espexially after the patch. (the combo is one of her only good tools aside from minions). Also Don't most other characters have almost the same regard in comboing th same?

Sly's teleport -> up+square, Drakes Run and run combos, Nariko's chain combo, Toro's Divekick combos, Heihachi forward+square combos, Raidens Air dash combso and KCs. Kratos has a TON of potential with his other moves, but his square combos are just too easy and safe. Oh yeah, almost forgot about Kat and her Gravity Pull combos.

"Hah"?  I play FFA a lot, so sometimes it's hard to see FP's combos coming, and especially Kratos'.  Not all the time, though.

And, yes, most characters do have that one annoying combo that people use (like Drake's barrel -> run 'n' gun), but lately it's Kratos and FP that I happen to notice most.

Message 18 of 33 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 24, 2013

LOL, how do you teabag? There is no body hahah.

"QUICKLY!"

Message 19 of 33 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 25, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

- Kratos players who continuously juggle you in the air.

- Players who continuously grab.

- Players who Teabag.

- Kat players

- Players who would rather stop you getting your level 1 then little Jimmy getting his level 3.

^This^ plus:

-Players who trash talk

-Players who team up on you in FFA

-Both Cole players

Message 20 of 33 (187 Views)
0 Likes