Gaming Beast
2105 posts

AndRe: Mortal Kombat rep is highly possible

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Fan: Can we have an MK rep ?
Omar: No...and you're stupid for asking.

I was that fan.

Omar could have easily just not answered the question at all like he did for so many others instead of explicitly stating he'd love an MK rep. I'm not sayign this even remotely increases the chance of getting an MK rep. but I'm just saying that he was not being forced to give an answer, so I disagree with what you're saying that he said that just because he had to.

And just in case you did not know, there was another person who asked about MK rep and he said "Yes" to that question too. So it was not just me.

Again, I'm not saying we will ever get an MK rep. but at least SuperBot have not outright denied it or stayed in silence. It's something positive for us MK fans.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 31 of 39 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Mortal Kombat rep is highly possible

Dec 5, 2012

YEAH! I LOVE MORTAL KOMBAT

Message 32 of 39 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Im on mobile right now so I can't type much. But the color swaps you mention are only for MK 1 and even then they (scorpion and subzero) had vastly different moves. If anything the same can be Said about ryu and Ken. Play the latest MK and you will see that none of the ninjas play the same.

Differen't abilities doesn't make it a better roster.

Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Rain, Noob Saibot, Ermac, Smoke.

Too many from the same clone machine.

SF has a much better varity.

I like both, but too many ninjas in MK.

Message 33 of 39 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 5, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:
Im on mobile right now so I can't type much. But the color swaps you mention are only for MK 1 and even then they (scorpion and subzero) had vastly different moves. If anything the same can be Said about ryu and Ken. Play the latest MK and you will see that none of the ninjas play the same.

Differen't abilities doesn't make it a better roster.

Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Rain, Noob Saibot, Ermac, Smoke.

Too many from the same clone machine.

SF has a much better varity.

I like both, but too many ninjas in MK.

While I respect your opinion, I hold my own. You can never have enough of ninjas or pirates. I find the Street Fighter roster to be extremely boring in comparison.

Reptile for instance, is no longer a Ninja as the game progresses more. He was always made more and more into a .. well reptile as the games progressed. There is also been effort to make each ninja as varied as possible especially when it comes to the game play. Besides it's not like SF has every character that is so unique or interesting.

------
Message 34 of 39 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: AndRe: Mortal Kombat rep is highly possible

Dec 5, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

I was that fan.

Omar could have easily just not answered the question at all like he did for so many others instead of explicitly stating he'd love an MK rep. I'm not sayign this even remotely increases the chance of getting an MK rep. but I'm just saying that he was not being forced to give an answer, so I disagree with what you're saying that he said that just because he had to.

And just in case you did not know, there was another person who asked about MK rep and he said "Yes" to that question too. So it was not just me.

Again, I'm not saying we will ever get an MK rep. but at least SuperBot have not outright denied it or stayed in silence. It's something positive for us MK fans.

You mean the same way they respond to Crash/Spyro questions?

Message 35 of 39 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I was actually just making a joke in response to Marko lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 36 of 39 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: AndRe: Mortal Kombat rep is highly possible

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

I was that fan.

You mean the same way they respond to Crash/Spyro questions?

Not really. You know why? Because Netherrealm's Ed Boon I believe tweeted a long time ago he'd also like to see an MK rep. in All-stars. I'm yet to find the actual evidence but if that were true it is definitely more assuring. Where does Activision same the same for Crash?

besides Kratos in MK, return favour me thinks.

------
Message 37 of 39 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Message 38 of 39 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Honestly, a MK rep is very likely considering Sony (and more importantly Santa Monica) allowed them to use Kratos. I don't see why they'd object to repaying the favour - especially since Santa Monica are also involved with this game.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 39 of 39 (58 Views)
0 Likes