Wastelander
810 posts

Re: Mortal Kombat rep is highly possible

Dec 4, 2012

BrianMX34 wrote:

Eh I'd rather pass on an MK rep. If one gets in fine i'll buy them but i'm not really hoping for one.

Really??? 

But you probably won't even play with him. Smiley Indifferent

I'd probably buy it too....................if it was paired up with a character i would actually play.

Message 21 of 39 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I would love (a) Mortal Kombat rep(s). The only slightly saddening thing is that it's likely to be Scorpion and/or Sub Zero.
Message 22 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Dec 4, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

Eh I'd rather pass on an MK rep. If one gets in fine i'll buy them but i'm not really hoping for one.

Really??? 

I'd probably buy it too....................if it was paired up with a character i would actually play.

I don't particularly want one but I'm not going to say no to an additional character to play as and I will play as them if they get in. I just feel like if I wanted to play as an MK character then i'd just play MK lol. I'm not all into the idea of putting traditional fighting game character in this kind of game since I can already fight as them in their own game. For a lot of the other characters you can't "fight" as them in a versus setting, if that makes sense to you.

Message 23 of 39 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 4, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
Pass on MK.
It was mostly a nintendo thing...

......this is so wrong.

Message 24 of 39 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Dec 4, 2012

BrianMX34 wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

Really??? 

I don't particularly want one but I'm not going to say no to an additional character to play as and I will play as them if they get in. I just feel like if I wanted to play as an MK character then i'd just play MK lol. I'm not all into the idea of putting traditional fighting game character in this kind of game since I can already fight as them in their own game. For a lot of the other characters you can't "fight" as them in a versus setting, if that makes sense to you.

The things is this is a brawler when can you have let say a mortal kombat rep fighting heihachi or any other characters in this game. That's kind of the purpose of this game is to have characters who wouldn't meet fight each other.

I actually would like a mortal kombat rep it would be nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 25 of 39 (108 Views)
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@teknotize, I thought it was pretty cool Omar responded on your comment on the ps blog saying Superbot would love a mortal kombat rep.
Message 26 of 39 (106 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Thanks man Smiley Happy I really did not wish to upset anyone I just wanted to know if it was even remotely possible or not. I know I'm one of the very few MK fans on this forum. But imagine heihachi vs MK Smiley Happy
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 27 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Thanks man Smiley Happy I really did not wish to upset anyone I just wanted to know if it was even remotely possible or not. I know I'm one of the very few MK fans on this forum. But imagine heihachi vs MK Smiley Happy

Heihachi Vs. anyone from MK would be awesome to me. lol

Message 28 of 39 (97 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Dec 5, 2012

joblade wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

Really??? 

The things is this is a brawler when can you have let say a mortal kombat rep fighting heihachi or any other characters in this game. That's kind of the purpose of this game is to have characters who wouldn't meet fight each other.

I actually would like a mortal kombat rep it would be nice.

Yeah I understand that's the point of this game and it's always cool to see characters from different worlds come together. I'm not saying an MK rep would be bad or anything like that I'm just saying that there isn't an MK rep on my wishlist for this game. If one does get in the game i won't be upset and I'll definitely get them anyway.

Message 29 of 39 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 5, 2012
A mk rep would be awesome. And either sub or scorp would have great moveset potential. Ice clones and spears ftw
Message 30 of 39 (72 Views)