Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Mortal Kombat/Soul Calibur V Rep to be in the game?

Aug 16, 2012
would ya look at that:smileytongue: Nightmare was one of yoyo's predictions:smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 49 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Aug 16, 2012

"Why Scorpion?   Toro already has his only interesting move."

Really?, that is how i say..i dont wanna nariko, cause dante already use swords..

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 49 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Ermac should get in! his telekinesis would be f*cking sick. If radec could get in im sure he could be the mk rep too!
iBillcosby likes your mom
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 49 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 16, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:
Ermac should get in! his telekinesis would be f*cking sick. If radec could get in im sure he could be the mk rep too!

Ermac's my favorite, too.  He would definitely have the coolest moveset, but not enough people like him, sadly :smileysad:

0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 16, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:

I love me some Ermac, but I feel that if there's any MK character that truly deserves to get in, it's either Sub-Zero, Scorpion, or actually Noob since he's the original Sub-Zero and is as old/memorable as these two (Although that's debatable since Sub-Zero took up the name in later games after the first installment). Not to mention his shadow abilities would be awesome!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 49 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 16, 2012

For the record long before the game was announced and when the game was called "Title Fight" Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon tweeted this

"Maybe Scorpion should be a guest character in Sony's fighting game? :smileywink:"

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 49 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Aug 16, 2012

CountMario wrote:

iBillcosby wrote:

I love me some Ermac, but I feel that if there's any MK character that truly deserves to get in, it's either Sub-Zero, Scorpion, or actually Noob since he's the original Sub-Zero and is as old/memorable as these two (Although that's debatable since Sub-Zero took up the name in later games after the first installment). Not to mention his shadow abilities would be awesome!

Hmm as much as I dont want scorpion and subzero to be the rep you are right! Scorpion is the mascot of netherealms studio so he would be obvious, Its just that they both hogg up the spotlight because subzero had his own game and scorpion is pretty much the face of mortal kombat. I would perfer a different ninja like reptile hell even smoke.

iBillcosby likes your mom
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 49 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Aug 16, 2012

freshprincepbg wrote:

Maybe this is nothing, but on Twitter, I see the @HeyPlaystation  account (its an official Playstation account) tweeting this

"If you could pick any #SoulCaliburV or #MortalKombat character to put in #PlayStationAllStars, who would it be? #WinItWed"

Maybe Sony has a choice to make between these franchises and this is Sony's way of asking the fans which character they would want to be in the game? I personally dont want any of them in, if I wanna play a fighting game with them, I'd go play their game. 

Source: http://twitter.com/heyplaystation

This mean A Soul Calibur and a Mortal Kombat Character will be in the game !

0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:

CountMario wrote:

iBillcosby wrote:

Hmm as much as I dont want scorpion and subzero to be the rep you are right! Scorpion is the mascot of netherealms studio so he would be obvious, Its just that they both hogg up the spotlight because subzero had his own game and scorpion is pretty much the face of mortal kombat. I would perfer a different ninja like reptile hell even smoke.

I can understand, but those are honestly my favorite characters. I personally have no problem with them getting in to be honest. :smileyhappy: You could at least hope for Noob though.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 49 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I DO NOT want a soul caliber rep, I don't really want a mortal kombat rep either, but I geuss Johnny Cage would be my choice :/ 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 49 (123 Views)
0 Likes