Sackboy
595 posts

Re: More characters

Nov 20, 2012

He lied to us but there is still hope for true all stars like snake,crash,spyro, cloud etc.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 11 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 20, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

He lied to us but there is still hope for true all stars like snake,crash,spyro, cloud etc.

If he lied it wasn't any malicious intent. He was mistaken. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 12 of 16 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 20, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Hope for true Allstars? Implying that Sir Daniel, Spike, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Sly Cooper, etc don't belong, or are not important? All the characters, including the ones requested and in the game are important, you want to complain then take it to the Activision, and Square enix forums. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Spyro is exclusively an activision property? And know what? With the PS3 antagonism this gen, **bleep** activision and squeenix.

this is me helping
Message 14 of 16 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Go_Buddie_Go wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

Hope for true Allstars? Implying that Sir Daniel, Spike, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Sly Cooper, etc don't belong, or are not important? All the characters, including the ones requested and in the game are important, you want to complain then take it to the Activision, and Square enix forums. Smiley Tongue

They were easy to get and expected. MGS was one of the top five games for the ps1 and I don't need to mention how much crash and spyro had an impact on young gamers and the ps1 in general. The mgs franchise is getting represented wrong as well. Like I said those guys you mentioned are great but we already expected them to be in the game exept sir dan but that was a pleasant surprise. The other characters I mentioned are third party but deserve to be in. Please don't get me started on why snake should be in over Raiden.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 15 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Kat and Emmet's rivals haven't been announced yet, so there's 2 more for you

Message 16 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes