Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Re: More chance for Old Dante Costume

Oct 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I hope not. The new guys pretty cool and the old one isn't coming back anytime soon. Adding an old dante costume will only fan the flames and keep the new vs old argument going on for a lot longer than it needs to.

I understand liking more the new one... But you'd even prefer no alt costume all for not having the old one. That is just plain stupid.

I think if you want the option between the 2 then you can either play the new game or play the old games. At the end of the day though the old dante's gone now and people who like him better need to either move on or just keep playing the old games. Half measures like an alt costume however is only going to keep the loyalists **bleep** off. People need to just get over it rather than dwelling on it and this type of thing will only serve to slow that process down... in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind the presence of Donte if I could anyway play as the original one... And anyway, gone? You don't know that. DmC can always fail completely or being like Resident Evil 6, an horrible game which pisses all over its own franchise, but still sells a lot, sadly...

Message 11 of 20 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Moonlight150 wrote:

thing is though I don't see Old Dante costume being in, reason being is, his LV 3 makes him look like old dante colored new dante. and thats exactly what the costume would look like. Just new Dante with white hair and a red coat. So if its his LV 3 why would it be a costume. If it was, that would be a little stupid, people choose that costume, and then when his LV 3 hits, his appearance doesnt change at all.

I could be totally wrong, but thats the reason why I don't think old Dante will be a costume, because his LV 3 already puts on that costume.

And just in case anyone was wondering, I don't care about new or old Dante, I'm not a DmC fan, doubt I ever will be lol

Change his Lvl 3 appearence to the old Dante Devil/Angel Trigger. Problem solved.

Message 12 of 20 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I think it's a good thing that Old Dante will be a costume.

Then, if you don't like new dante, you can have old Dante instead!

Message 13 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Oct 14, 2012
If people don't want an old dante costume then what's the point of alts anyway. Just very dumb.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 14 of 20 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I'd like to see all versions of Old Dante from 1 through 4, as well as some of the other costumes features in this thread here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Official-Alternate-Costumes-Thre...

Message 15 of 20 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Fretless94 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I hope not. The new guys pretty cool and the old one isn't coming back anytime soon. Adding an old dante costume will only fan the flames and keep the new vs old argument going on for a lot longer than it needs to.

Or rather, everyone will have their Dante set to the old costume and we don't have to look at new Dante's crack addict face anymore.

Yeah because new Dante is totally a crack addict.

Have you even seen a crack addict before?

Fool. You're probably like 14 years old anyway. You probably have no life outside of school haha.

Message 16 of 20 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Are we seriously doing this? Seriously? Why is there a debate about whether or not the inclusion of an old dante skin would be a good idea? Of course it would be a good idea. It would satisfy both the fans of the upcoming game, and it would make fans of the old games feel a lot better about playing him.

Also, no, the fans of the old games do not need to 'move on' like they are some crowd of gawkers on the street. They could calm down some and quite acting like it is the end of the world, but then the enthusiasm probably helps somewhat (...right?).

And please do not let this turn into a debate about whether or not that game will turn out well, we've already done that several times. In which I have already stated me current opinion about it, as have many others. So please, let's just keep this to the costume, if it even needs to go past this point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 17 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Naaa the new Dante will be the face of Devil May Cry now. Hmmmm i wonder how Nero is going to look.
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 18 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 14, 2012

He also never said all the characters, just a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 20 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:
Naaa the new Dante will be the face of Devil May Cry now. Hmmmm i wonder how Nero is going to look.

Lol, no. They tried more and more to make New Dante like the old one, and people still hate him. Even if they don't use the Old Dante in another game, they'll just keep changing this new one to be more and more like the old until he's a carbon copy.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 20 of 20 (40 Views)
0 Likes