Highlighted
Oct 14 2012
By: ProdigyDouch Sackboy 357 posts

More chance for Old Dante Costume

[ Edited ]
19 replies 537 views Edited Oct 14, 2012

At the gamespot video , Omar was aksed about the alternative costumes and said "Alot of them have some fun with those characters and their history" , New Dante has no history, So expect Old Dante

Message 1 of 20 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: More chance for Old Dante Costume

Oct 14, 2012

I hope not. The new guys pretty cool and the old one isn't coming back anytime soon. Adding an old dante costume will only fan the flames and keep the new vs old argument going on for a lot longer than it needs to.

Message 2 of 20 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I hope not. The new guys pretty cool and the old one isn't coming back anytime soon. Adding an old dante costume will only fan the flames and keep the new vs old argument going on for a lot longer than it needs to.

Or rather, everyone will have their Dante set to the old costume and we don't have to look at new Dante's crack addict face anymore.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 3 of 20 (487 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I understand liking more the new one... But you'd even prefer no alt costume all for not having the old one. That is just plain stupid.

Message 4 of 20 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I don't mind the newer design, but I would like to have the option of his most recognizable costume
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 20 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 14, 2012
i hoıpe for DMC4 costume
Message 6 of 20 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think having the option is good, if someone wants to use Old Dante they can use the Old Costume and if they like the New Dante then use the New Dante. lol

Message 7 of 20 (355 Views)
Sackboy
497 posts

Oct 14, 2012

thing is though I don't see Old Dante costume being in, reason being is, his LV 3 makes him look like old dante colored new dante. and thats exactly what the costume would look like. Just new Dante with white hair and a red coat. So if its his LV 3 why would it be a costume. If it was, that would be a little stupid, people choose that costume, and then when his LV 3 hits, his appearance doesnt change at all.

I could be totally wrong, but thats the reason why I don't think old Dante will be a costume, because his LV 3 already puts on that costume.

And just in case anyone was wondering, I don't care about new or old Dante, I'm not a DmC fan, doubt I ever will be lol

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 8 of 20 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 14, 2012
his hair cut in level 3 not smae as old series also outit and face !
Message 9 of 20 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I understand liking more the new one... But you'd even prefer no alt costume all for not having the old one. That is just plain stupid.

I think if you want the option between the 2 then you can either play the new game or play the old games. At the end of the day though the old dante's gone now and people who like him better need to either move on or just keep playing the old games. Half measures like an alt costume however is only going to keep the loyalists **bleep** off. People need to just get over it rather than dwelling on it and this type of thing will only serve to slow that process down... in my opinion.

Message 10 of 20 (294 Views)
0 Likes