Nov 25 2012
By: dudedude32323232 Splicer 78 posts

Missing stages?

5 replies 87 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Hello, is it just me or is there stages missing for sir dan, fat princess, tekken guy, toro, nariko and dante? But there is 2 ape escape levels, 2 for bioshock(why?), 2 for twisted metal, 2 for killzone, a buzz level that is very annoying, 2 god of war, 2 for sly cooper, 2 rachet and clank,  and 2 resistance. uhh i hate to say this but this feels like a rushed product, its a fun game, it just feels rushed.......if levels for those 6 characters were to come out as paid dlc, would you pay for it? i would not....

Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Missing stages?

Nov 25, 2012
of course i would pay for it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

why though? you would pay for stages that should of been in the game in the first place?(seriously)

Message 3 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Not all characters HAVE to be represented in a stage, with that logic we should have Patapon & Locoroco playable characters.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 4 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

dudedude32323232 wrote:

Augustus_04 wrote:

why though? you would pay for stages that should of been in the game in the first place?(seriously)

im happy with the stages in the game. every stage is different, and i would not trade them with other stages.. every other stage would be a bonus for me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

Augustus_04 wrote:

im happy with the stages in the game. every stage is different, and i would not trade them with other stages.. every other stage would be a bonus for me

your missing the point, these are stages for characters that are in the game, im going to use smash bros as an example but that game had a stage for every character, you would think that there would be a stage for every character in the game..... i find it really silly and stupid that you would pay for the stages that are missing for those 6 characters

Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes