Nov 16 2012
By: EXAUSTEDSUGAR First Son 24 posts

Minions...

2 replies 229 views Edited Nov 16, 2012
Alright, so we know a bit more about minions. I watched the IGN live stream and thought Zeke dancing in the background during the intro was absolutely hilarious. Anyways, could it be possible that the different minions could have different personalities, aside from the cheery dancing personality Zeke has? Like a pipo monkey could spin around the player with its alert helmet, while Qwark could float there all confident looking and such. Maybe I'm hoping for too much, but that small detail could really be cool. By the way, again from the live stream, it appears that the only time minions appear is during the intro and outros. I hope we get to see them more and they have more interactive elements.

And on the topic of minions... If the Chimera were to be DLC.. Who would its minion be? Thoughts?
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Minions...

Nov 16, 2012
I hope they do unique things, I cant see the helghan soldier dancing around at all lol. Chimera's minion should be a grim haha
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Maybe a patrol drone.

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

EXAUSTEDSUGAR wrote:
(...)
And on the topic of minions... If the Chimera were to be DLC.. Who would its minion be? Thoughts?

Maybe a Patrol Drone.

I think a Leaper would also be possible:

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes