Reply
Oct 23 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts
Offline

Minions?

6 replies 233 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

Ello' peeps. so, im here today to talk to you about safe se- i mean uhh Minions. Smiley Happy

 

it was announced awhile back taht minions would make an appearance, but.. i personally havent seen any footage of these people. Dont spose anyone else has? if so, let me in on where to find them? thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/22/2009
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: Minions?

Oct 23, 2012

So far, only pictures of Sackbot and Kat (Sorry Gravity Rush fans, DMC's Kat)

Sackbotkat

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 2 of 7 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Minions?

Oct 23, 2012
Hmm.. any idea of how they will play a part? just aesthetic?
Message 3 of 7 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/22/2009
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: Minions?

Oct 24, 2012
I think they help you in some sort of way, the sackbot in the picture looks like it's hugging Raiden, slowing him down.

...Either that, or Raiden really loves to give out Piggy-back rides to small robots
I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 4 of 7 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Minions?

Oct 24, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
Hmm.. any idea of how they will play a part? just aesthetic?

Supposly they just cheer you on or something like that. They haven't really talk about anything new for a while.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 7 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Minions?

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

ultralucario64 wrote:
I think they help you in some sort of way, the sackbot in the picture looks like it's hugging Raiden, slowing him down.

...Either that, or Raiden really loves to give out Piggy-back rides to small robots

Actually the Sackbot in the picture is an item.  You can see it in action in one of the new gameplay videos (I can't find it but I know it's on Time Station with the newest build).  Sackbot is a minion as well though.  All we know about them is that they are unlockable and that, according the Playstation: The Official Magazine, they act as "cheerleaders"

Message 6 of 7 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Minions?

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

ultralucario64 wrote:
I think they help you in some sort of way, the sackbot in the picture looks like it's hugging Raiden, slowing him down.

...Either that, or Raiden really loves to give out Piggy-back rides to small robots

Actually the Sackbot in the picture is an item.  You can see it in action in one of the new gameplay videos (I can't find it but I know it's on Time Station with the newest build).  Sackbot is a minion as well though.  All we know about them is that they are unlockable and that, according the Playstation: The Official Magazine, they act as "cheerleaders"


http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minion

People really need to check the wiki of Playstation All-Stars. They at least know the info.

Also, Sackbot isn't "Confirmed" as a Minion. That's part of that rumor list of minions way back. Anything can change in the final game.

 

 

So far, it's only DMC's Kat & R&C's Captain Qwark. The only one shown is DMC's Kat. They're Cheerleaders & that's all people know about Minions. Not much to it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes