Nov 15 2012
By: BakonKart64 Lombax Warrior 140 posts

Minions We Want To See in Game

2 replies 88 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Anybody have any specific characters they know won't ever be playable, but would work as a minion? Not to be one who jumps on the Crash Bandicoot Boat, but if crash is in game, it would be cool to have Ripper Roo as a minion who just laughs with his creepy laugh.

For an IP that is in game, Master Onion would be cool for parappa.

Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Minions We Want To See in Game

Nov 15, 2012

I'd like to see minions represent many of the franchises that didnt/couldnt have characters, such as a patapon, tag from modnation, a motorstorm racer, a random SOCOM soldier, a warhawk, a small RC style gran turismo car etc etc, would just be a cool way of acknowledging those franchises that couldnt be characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Minions We Want To See in Game

Nov 15, 2012
For Sir Dan, I'd love to see either Winston, Professor Hamilton Kift, or Kiya, all from MediEvil 2.

For Heihachi, I'm all for King, really. He'd make a funny minion. Or Jin/Kazuya.

For Ratchet, I can definitely see...Dang, that's hard, since Qwark and Nefarious are in the stages...

Jak can have Pecker, Samos, Sig, Torn, Ashelin, or Ashelin.

For Emmett we'll most likely have Cutter, considering he's pretty much the second main character.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)
0 Likes