Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

has anyone here played Daxter on the psp?


Sadly i did play it and got half way through yrs ago, but my PSP broke and I never finished it.... however what did I do? I improvised. A year later I decided to watch all the cutscenes and do reaserch on it so I didnt miss out...


alright then, what did you think about it?

i thought it was quite fun, although it was kinda weird at first, regarding the whole insects situation...


Well it was a spinoff... but honestly the game was great. Somethings were similar to Jaks games. I would like to finish it by playing it though, but new games and system just continue to come out. We got All Stars coming out, then we got the PS4 which is rumored to come out next year or be announced, then we got the Wii U....

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 71 of 79 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

the way i see it as you cant have your cake and eat it too. Just be thankful they got his moves right

 

Sighs... ppl like you discust me. You clearly dont understand the situation and I aldready said I was thankful for the char. Like I said if every char or everybodies number 1 char had a new VO, im pretty sure they wouldnt be happy ether...

 

Noone understands taat with Jak VO its serious because his char is mostly known for his voice. Jak isnt just a char with a voice. His voice is what make him Jak(his repuation) and what defines him as Jak throughout the end of the series.

 


MIke erwin quit you know


 

Please dont spread false rumors. He did Jak in PSMH last year...


Mike Erwin stepped down as Jak because he MOVED.

 

Playstation Move Heroes was made by nilistic. it didn't require any voice direction. he could send his lines from a third party studio.

 

Jak: The Lost Frontier DID require voice direction. They had to hire someone nearby.

 

 

I've met Josh Keaton before and he's an incredible person. Truly cares about the characters he voices. It's not gonna be exactly the same as the Jak before, so you're just gonna have to deal with it. he sounds fine to me and i don't understand the big deal.

Message 72 of 79 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012
^to a fanboy it is a big deal
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 73 of 79 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 

 I just got an amazing idea. Metal Kor could have a similar role to what that dragon has on that hades map...


That Dragon??? You mean Hades????  Also I would rather they didn't do something like this simply because they already did it.  They're more creative than that!

Message 74 of 79 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^to a fanboy it is a big deal

Still stupid as hell to me to make a big issue out of NOTHING.

 

Dante, Cole, Nariko, Spike ALL got their old actors replaced too.

 

And they all sound fine. Jak sounds fine too. If i was gonna pick another Jak voice, this would be it.

Message 75 of 79 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

it has been said only nariko and jak did not reprise there roles with characters such as spike they have the most recent voice actor 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 76 of 79 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^to a fanboy it is a big deal

Still stupid as hell to me to make a big issue out of NOTHING.

 

Dante, Cole, Nariko, Spike ALL got their old actors replaced too.

 

And they all sound fine. Jak sounds fine too. If i was gonna pick another Jak voice, this would be it.


 

Sighs... stupid as hell? No not really. Apparently you didnt see how blown up youtube was on the first Jak VO video. People comments had to be removed and blocked for excessive complaint. It is a big deal.. Its a bigger deal then you think. You have no idea what your talking about. I love how you just come here probably have played 1 game from the franchise and say its not a big deal. When someone says its not a big deal that goes to show you dont know the franchise. VO for Jak is important because its what defines his personailty. The way his line were said by Mike E was Jak. Usually Vo isn't a big deal with some chars like Sonic, Spyro and etc, but when it comes down to Jak is one of the most important characters. Jaks Character is all about personailty, attitude and tone. All of that comes within a certain Voice type which mike erwin did perfectly. This new VO actually changed Jak overall char by his VO alone. Thats why I keep telling people like you that you dont understand. Im tired of ppl who dont know the full franchise coming here giving an opinion they had no business giving.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 77 of 79 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

the way i see it as you cant have your cake and eat it too. Just be thankful they got his moves right

 

Sighs... ppl like you discust me. You clearly dont understand the situation and I aldready said I was thankful for the char. Like I said if every char or everybodies number 1 char had a new VO, im pretty sure they wouldnt be happy ether...

 

Noone understands taat with Jak VO its serious because his char is mostly known for his voice. Jak isnt just a char with a voice. His voice is what make him Jak(his repuation) and what defines him as Jak throughout the end of the series.

 


MIke erwin quit you know


 

Please dont spread false rumors. He did Jak in PSMH last year...


Mike Erwin stepped down as Jak because he MOVED.

 

Playstation Move Heroes was made by nilistic. it didn't require any voice direction. he could send his lines from a third party studio.

 

Jak: The Lost Frontier DID require voice direction. They had to hire someone nearby.

 

 

I've met Josh Keaton before and he's an incredible person. Truly cares about the characters he voices. It's not gonna be exactly the same as the Jak before, so you're just gonna have to deal with it. he sounds fine to me and i don't understand the big deal.


Your wrong about PSMH. When it came out, Sony said they got a hold to all VO and they did it. Love these false lies.

 

BTW nobody cares if Josh is an amazing person or passionate person. T he point is he can't do Jaks voice no matter how hard he tries. Like I said before it has to be done in certain ways that he doesnt have to skill for. Basically he rebooted Jak when he stepped into the pic. Also he does not sound fine, and once again it is a big deal like I said in my previous post.

 

Btw I want proof of this Mike E quit and left.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 78 of 79 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 

 I just got an amazing idea. Metal Kor could have a similar role to what that dragon has on that hades map...


That Dragon??? You mean Hades????  Also I would rather they didn't do something like this simply because they already did it.  They're more creative than that!


I said similar man -_-' They got that Giant on Kratos map doing something similar so I dont see why you didnt bring that up...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 79 of 79 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes