Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
i was going to post the scene where they meet torn the first time but was unsuccesful

I have a storage of Jak related data all in my comp, from pictures, to videos to music! I have just about anything you need Smiley Happy


the moment to use that is over man Smiley Sad 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 31 of 79 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
the whole lost frontier thing makes no sense to me they didnt use the original voice in that but they did in move heroes. suppose its one of natures mysteries (kudo to whoever gets the reference)

TLF was a spinoff attempt to revive the franchise by HIG. It was not meant to be a sequel in any way. Move heroes is a whole nother story. That game was to bring the PS2 trio heroes together in 1 game to something something. VO was actually necassary.

 

Is the referrence from the Jak series- Samos?

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 32 of 79 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
to be honest lost frontier is what really ruined jak with both his voice and overall story, superbot made the character build from that jak personality i believe dont qoute me on that

Keep in mind it was Naughtydawgs choice for that Jak so blame it all on them


 

That was not ND Jak. Im tired of all these false spread rumots throughout the internet. HIG made him not ND...


I know but Naughtdog owns his character. Superbot spoke with every developer about how they want their character. Apparently ND went with this version of Jak


 

that makes completely no sense.. no why? because why would they go with their Jak 3 design but another Jak that didnt make VO. Its obvious that ME wasn't available. ND didnt make TLF so they woulndt have choosen that...


I know it makes no sence. Thats whats weird. Why would ND choose this when its not the best voice for Jak.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 33 of 79 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
to be honest lost frontier is what really ruined jak with both his voice and overall story, superbot made the character build from that jak personality i believe dont qoute me on that

Keep in mind it was Naughtydawgs choice for that Jak so blame it all on them


 

That was not ND Jak. Im tired of all these false spread rumots throughout the internet. HIG made him not ND...


I know but Naughtdog owns his character. Superbot spoke with every developer about how they want their character. Apparently ND went with this version of Jak


 

that makes completely no sense.. no why? because why would they go with their Jak 3 design but another Jak that didnt make VO. Its obvious that ME wasn't available. ND didnt make TLF so they woulndt have choosen that...


I know it makes no sence. Thats whats weird. Why would ND choose this when its not the best voice for Jak.


 

Like I said.. obvious reason is because Mike E wasn't available... They got everything else from the orignal game series made by themselves...

 

Honestly I dont want no critisim on this but I think I can say I know Jak better then this new ND does. I noticed they alligned jaks preorder costume wrong lol and named some of his moves wrong lol!(but slightly).

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 34 of 79 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
the whole lost frontier thing makes no sense to me they didnt use the original voice in that but they did in move heroes. suppose its one of natures mysteries (kudo to whoever gets the reference)

TLF was a spinoff attempt to revive the franchise by HIG. It was not meant to be a sequel in any way. Move heroes is a whole nother story. That game was to bring the PS2 trio heroes together in 1 game to something something. VO was actually necassary.

 

Is the referrence from the Jak series- Samos?


actually one of natures mysteries is a reference to ratchet and clank up your arsenal. 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 35 of 79 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

Maybe we will have MIke erwin in the sequel.......

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 36 of 79 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012
heres to hoping *lifts glass*
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 37 of 79 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
the whole lost frontier thing makes no sense to me they didnt use the original voice in that but they did in move heroes. suppose its one of natures mysteries (kudo to whoever gets the reference)

TLF was a spinoff attempt to revive the franchise by HIG. It was not meant to be a sequel in any way. Move heroes is a whole nother story. That game was to bring the PS2 trio heroes together in 1 game to something something. VO was actually necassary.

 

Is the referrence from the Jak series- Samos?


actually one of natures mysteries is a reference to ratchet and clank up your arsenal. 


LOL! I only played 2 R&C games man Smiley Sad

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 79 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Maybe we will have MIke erwin in the sequel.......


 

For some odd reason. I doubt that. Never had this feeling before... ND will make that canceled Jak game before the Sequel to PSABR 2 and ME will finish up Jak 4 and never come back to non-cannon games. 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 79 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012
thats a shame i kept up with all the jak and ratchet games i loved seeing the subtle references of there games in all the ps2 games
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 40 of 79 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes