Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Mike Erwin WILL be voicing Jak.

Oct 19, 2012

I would prefer he didn't talk like in jak 1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 21 of 79 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
to be honest lost frontier is what really ruined jak with both his voice and overall story, superbot made the character build from that jak personality i believe dont qoute me on that

Keep in mind it was Naughtydawgs choice for that Jak so blame it all on them

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 22 of 79 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
to be honest lost frontier is what really ruined jak with both his voice and overall story, superbot made the character build from that jak personality i believe dont qoute me on that

Techinically speaking TLF didnt ruin Jak overall because that game wasn't made by ND. Mike erwin actually saved his rep by missing the game VO lol. I doubt SB made his char build from TLF because they used Jak 3 design and said they were working with ND. SB has no control over Jak. ND are responsible for Jak. I know for a fact because Jaks lines are from his other games, with additions and slight changes. Plus I have a source that tells me SB has no control..

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 79 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

That was not ND Jak. Im tired of all these false spread rumors throughout the internet. HIG made him not ND...

Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 79 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 19, 2012
i was going to post the scene where they meet torn the first time but was unsuccesful
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 79 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

joblade wrote:

I would prefer he didn't talk like in jak 1.

IF their not using jak 1 then he shouldnt be mute -_-'.

Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 79 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
i was going to post the scene where they meet torn the first time but was unsuccesful

I have a storage of Jak related data all in my comp, from pictures, to videos to music! I have just about anything you need Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 79 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

That was not ND Jak. Im tired of all these false spread rumots throughout the internet. HIG made him not ND...

I know but Naughtdog owns his character. Superbot spoke with every developer about how they want their character. Apparently ND went with this version of Jak

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 28 of 79 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

That was not ND Jak. Im tired of all these false spread rumots throughout the internet. HIG made him not ND...

I know but Naughtdog owns his character. Superbot spoke with every developer about how they want their character. Apparently ND went with this version of Jak

that makes completely no sense.. no why? because why would they go with their Jak 3 design but another Jak that didnt make VO. Its obvious that ME wasn't available. ND didnt make TLF so they woulndt have choosen that...

Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 19, 2012
the whole lost frontier thing makes no sense to me they didnt use the original voice in that but they did in move heroes. suppose its one of natures mysteries (kudo to whoever gets the reference)
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 30 of 79 (102 Views)
0 Likes