Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Midnight Release

Sep 17, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

hm. All the posts about "having thanksgiving break off from school" makes me realize I'm in a forum full of kids... great...

I'm in HS. That was either an act of jealousy, or you're trying to insult kids. You're no different.

Message 51 of 54 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 17, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

hm. All the posts about "having thanksgiving break off from school" makes me realize I'm in a forum full of kids... great...

I'm in HS. That was either an act of jealousy, or you're trying to insult kids. You're no different.

This about knocked me off my chair, you're right!

Message 52 of 54 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 17, 2012

RazgrizInferno wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

All the troll posts, terrible grammar, and overall stupidity didn't clue you in?  Smiley Tongue

Ha, well, at least I don't feel like humanity is going down the tank quite as much any more Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 54 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

i believe college gets a week off too, same like with christmas.

College still = kid in my book! I'm not that old, but when you look at HS in C you think, "Wow was I kike that 3 years ago?" and after C when you have a job and rent to pay and all that, you think the same thing about C students. Life is fast and cruel, good thing we have games to play!

Message 54 of 54 (47 Views)
0 Likes