Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Michael presents The Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
My favorite part was the Halo 4 gameplay trailer, beat of the whole E3.

Eww.. Did the trailer really BEAT OFF the whole E3?!

Gross, dude.

p.s. obvious troll is obvious

Message 11 of 26 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: Michael presents The Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread

Sep 26, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Eww.. Did the trailer really BEAT OFF the whole E3?!

Gross, dude.

p.s. obvious troll is obvious

Lol.

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 12 of 26 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I knew this game well before E3, and I'm waiting excitedly since. I was also updating my mailing an entire day to discover that there was no beta. And one day, I come home and surprise! Let's play!
Message 13 of 26 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

The Last of Us > Halo 4

Message 14 of 26 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Sep 26, 2012

What was folks initial reaction when they first heard about the game? And what was your favorite announcement (or leak lol)?

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 15 of 26 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Aceun wrote:

What was folks initial reaction when they first heard about the game? And what was your favorite announcement (or leak lol)?

I first heard about it on Facebook, someone posted a link to the fairly new Wikipedia page and said "Oh look, Sony's copying Nintendo. AGAIN." I was a bit ticked off towards their obvious hate for Sony, but I clicked the link, and read a little bit about the game, and the (at the time) 6 characters: Kratos, Fat Princess, Radec, Parappa, Sweet Tooth and Sly Cooper. Naturally, I pratically JIZZED over the inclusion of Parappa, Kratos and Sly, so I decided to inform my friend whom I was talking to on Facebook at the time of the game. He thought it sounded awesome, and I've been keeping him updated on everything ever since.

This game has given me something to do, scour the internet for any bit of information and stare at this forum, lol.

I think the stage mashups are absolutely amazing, and the music so far does not disappoint me in the slightest! I'm so freaking excited for this game Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 26 (102 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Aceun wrote:

Oh yeah, and my favorite announcement so far was probably the R&C/Spike/Dante/Sackboy one.

My 8 year old brother ran around the house screaming when he found out Sackboy was in the game Smiley LOL He's a HUGE LBP fan.

Message 17 of 26 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 26, 2012
TO MICHAEL! TO SONY! TO SUPERBOT! TO NARNIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 18 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Sep 26, 2012
To Michael! (that should be the platinum trophy)
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 19 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Sep 26, 2012
That was beautiful bro...
TO MICHAEL! Lol
Message 20 of 26 (77 Views)
0 Likes