Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2012
By: Aceun Lombax Warrior 162 posts

Michael presents The Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread

25 replies 727 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Dear PlayStation Community Forum Members,

Some time ago Sony released a video called “Michael.” It was a video that reminded us all why we loved being gamers. It showed us the characters we connected with and helped us look back at all of our great PlayStation gaming moments.

Now we have PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale in arms reach – a game created for us. It’s a project birthed for the fans of PlayStation and a great reflection of our gaming past, present, and future. In honor of great memories and ones to be created I task you with honoring Sony Santa Monica, Superbot, and PlayStation for making a game they didn’t have to, but one they knew we’d love. 

This is the PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread!

This thread is for the moment you stayed up late hopeful for a reveal at TGS, scoured neogaf, gamefaqs, twitter, and this site for some small modicum of new news, checked your email everyday hoping you’d be invited to the beta, or use the all stars theme as your ring tone.

So have at it. Talk about the moments you’ve obsessed. Talk about the golden nuggets you enjoy like the mash-ups, the AP generating ray sphere, and the fact that Sir Dan is even in the game! Talk about the things you love about Superbot, PlayStation, and the game they’re making for us.

And “Michael” (yes – that’s you) acknowledge the heck out of Sony, because they have demonstrated they appreciate us as fans. Let’s do the same.

Warmly,
Aceun

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 1 of 26 (727 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Michael presents The Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread

Sep 26, 2012

To Michael!

Message 2 of 26 (711 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Michael presents The Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Appreciation Thread

Sep 26, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

To Michael!

To Michael!

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 26 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 26, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

To Michael!

To Michael!

To Michael!

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 4 of 26 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

Lol To michael!

I have to say my favorite part of this year was the E3 reveal for PSASBR :smileyvery-happy:

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 5 of 26 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Sep 26, 2012
My favorite part was this game in general
Message 6 of 26 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 26, 2012
My favorite part was the Halo 4 gameplay trailer, beat of the whole E3.
Message 7 of 26 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Sep 26, 2012

I'm thankful that rather than whipping up a mascot fighter as fast as they could, they listened to who we wanted and what featured we liked. To superbot, Playstation All Stars, and to Sony! Huzzah!

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 8 of 26 (630 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 26, 2012
To Paul Gale and Crash Bandicoot! LOL :smileyvery-happy:
Message 9 of 26 (617 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I've known about this game for exactly a year... Most likely longer then most of you that have known about it since the official release... I have been crazy excited to get it. To Michael..
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 10 of 26 (603 Views)
0 Likes