Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: Meter Inconsistency Between Online and Offline

Jan 13, 2013

BomB-RideR-14 wrote:

Mogilicudi wrote:

Its a glitch overall actually, superbot has addressed it before. It has to do with frame issues of combos sometimes and it wont cause a break.

That doesn't sound like the thing I'm talking about though. This happens every single time while online, and never happens while offline. The AP burst combos always give both players +30 AP while online, while offline only the attacker gets the +30 AP bonus.

Send a private message to Strider-Doom with a link to this thread to make sure SuperBot is aware of the issue and can fix it.

Message 21 of 23 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I dont get why everytime someone post something theres always this "kid" writting negative stuff and as negative i mean insults. Everyboy has an opinnion if you dont like it just shut the F* up or just write something good instead of using an insult. Sometimes i just think that what kills this game the most are the community and his stupid insults...

Message 22 of 23 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

And btw ive notice this too. And can somebody answer me if i am wrong or not, sometimes ive seen sweeth tooth using his lvl 1 twice in a row or even 3 time in a row, I know that if he uses his lvl 1 when his close to lvl 2 he still have that ap left,but doesnt he suppose to hit someone to regain the ap he needs for lvl 1?

Message 23 of 23 (23 Views)
0 Likes