Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012

ShotofCyanide wrote:

I like Heihachi and i thinks it cool that hes got a tekken feel to him with his strength being on the ground, and i dont really care for toro but if hes a big icon in japan like they say, y not show them some love too?



Agreed

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 31 of 36 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012

Superbot will give FAR more fan service to the Metal Gear fans than what Nintendo did with him. He was just a generic soldier in SSBB. 

Message 32 of 36 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
186 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012

barker09 wrote:

Superbot will give FAR more fan service to the Metal Gear fans than what Nintendo did with him. He was just a generic soldier in SSBB. 



The music and the stage from Metal Gear in SSBB were awesome. And the funny Codes Calls in battle. I think he was good made but should have got a gun.

Message 33 of 36 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012

AirPrince wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Superbot will give FAR more fan service to the Metal Gear fans than what Nintendo did with him. He was just a generic soldier in SSBB. 



The music and the stage from Metal Gear in SSBB were awesome. And the funny Codes Calls in battle. I think he was good made but should have got a gun.



Agreed. I think the reason was that if he got a pistol the game may have been rated T or something.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 34 of 36 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012
The game is already T-rated and they have Samus and Fox with guns. I think it was just because they wanted more experimental moves than just simply shooting a pistol or something.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 35 of 36 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid Franchise Confirmed for the Game, Solid Snake will probably be at SDCC

Jul 8, 2012

CountMario wrote:
The game is already T-rated and they have Samus and Fox with guns. I think it was just because they wanted more experimental moves than just simply shooting a pistol or something.


My bad I thought it was E.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 36 of 36 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes